Partey struggled to find consistency at Arsenal as he had only played 19 games in all competitions since joining from Atletico Madrid last summer due to injuries.
The 27-year-old played for the Gunners in the 2-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur last Sunday but fell on the bench on Thursday but was later featured in the 57th minute when they lost 1-0 to Olympiacos in of the UEFA Europa League.
« If you analyze football as it is in many clubs these days, there aren’t many players who play every single game, not only because of the nature of the competition within the team, especially in big clubs like Atletico Madrid, but also because of the number of games » , so Mendieta told Goal.
« Sometimes players – even if I’ve played – don’t really see it from the outside and I understand why he felt he should play more. I think I suspect he will be similar at Arsenal if he becomes one goes Big club, he will be in a similar situation as football is evolving, there are not many players who play week after week.
« He has to understand that this is what football is like these days. Hopefully there isn’t an injury for him to stop this progress and he’s new to the environment. »
Related Title :
– Don& # 39; don’t expect to play every game at Arsenal – ex-Barcelona midfielder Mendieta says Partey
– Partey can’t wait to play Mendieta at Arsenal every week
– Arsenal Partey succeeds in international football Keep football out
– > Thomas Partey from Ghana dropped squad to Arsenal blocked international deployment due to Covid quarantine rules
– Thomas Partey from Ghana squad left out travel problems
– <a href = "/? s = & # 39; Completely fit for Liverpool, then & # 39 ;: Some Arsenal fans react after hearing & # 39 & # 39; amazing news& # 39;
– Arsenal handed over the key to Thomas Partey Fitness Boost
– Evan Fournier with a deep 3 against the Brooklyn Nets
– Every word Mikel Arteta said about the injury of Bukayo Saka& and the Premier League got stronger
– Arsenal blocked Thomas Partey from the game for Ghana
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: