Chelsea has been linked with the move of the Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder to Judd Bellingham as the search for a new midfielder continues before the January transfer window opens
After an unforgettable summer transfer window, all eyes will be on Chelsea again when the January edition opens for business in a few weeks.
After finishing fourth in its first season led by Frank Lampard, Chelsea’s hierarchy made the decision to untie the fund over the summer and splash money in an effort to bridge the gap between the likes of Liverpool and Manchester City. On top of the Premier League table.
New additions were expected, but even the most confident Chelsea supporters were likely not expecting the level of work the club was already able to complete..
In addition to strengthening the goalkeeping and defensive areas with the additions of Edward Mindy and Ben Chilwell, they have also significantly enhanced their offensive options with the addition of Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner, who have been in good shape in recent weeks..
Although Chelsea have acquired a midfielder in the form of Kai Havertz, who joined Stamford Bridge for a club record deal, they have been unable to add a new defensive midfielder to their ranks despite their close association with Post Ham. And England Ace Declan Rice around the window.
Although the transfer window has been closed since 5 October, Chelsea have continued to regularly associate with the midfielder’s move, despite Hammers understanding that they want a fee of around £ 70m to give up his services..
Although Lampard, who is looking to lead his team to their third straight victory in the Premier League when they face Newcastle United at St James’ Park on Saturday at lunchtime, is a big fan of Price, the Blues may have to explore alternate goals due to demands Hammers.
According to a report by Eurosport, Chelsea have already identified a potential replacement for the Hammers midfielder..
The man in question is his fellow English international Jude Bellingham, who decided a major move to German giants Borussia Dortmund from Birmingham City FC in July. .
The blues are reported to be following the development of the 17-year-old while they look to consider alternative rice options. At the moment, given Bellingham’s recent move to Dortmund and the German team’s high hopes for success at Signal Iduna Park, it is unlikely that Chelsea will be able to push him away and return to England anytime soon.. .
Yet, in the past, Bellingham has already been compared to the likes of Lampard and fellow former England midfielder Steven Gerrard.. Bellingham is said to have similar abilities as the husband, but he refused to compare it to the duo, insisting that he wanted to create his own identity for who he was..
Speaking in August, Bellingham said, as reported by Goal: « I am the first Jude Bellingham and I don’t want to be compared to Gerard or Lampard..
In every football. London Chelsea newsletter, we’ll bring you the latest breaking news, transfer features and commentary, plus key talking points for fans..
Simply type your email address in the box at the top of this article – or any article in the Chelsea Football section. Actually London – titled « Get the biggest daily news via email » and click « Subscribe ».
If you decide later that you no longer want to receive emails, just follow the unsubscribe link to one of our newsletters – but we don’t think you will..
The teenager’s desire to form his own identity did not hurt him yet, as he already played a full season at the championship level, participated in six matches in the German League, scored in the Champions League, and made his debut with the first team. England.
Since joining Dortmund in July, Bellingham has played 11 games for the club, scoring a goal and providing assists.. . He signed the German giants until the summer of 2023.
Chelsea F.. C. Declan Rice, West Ham United F.. C. Borussia Dortmund, England national football team, Premier League, Frank Lampard
World News – GB – Judd Bellingham talks about Frank Lampard’s comparisons amid Chelsea’s transfer links
. . Related title :
– What Judd Bellingham said about Frank Lampard comparisons amid Chelsea transfer links
– Chelsea star delivers judgment on Judd Bellingham Central Marina Granovskaya, & # 39 transition plan;
– Chelsea enter the race for Man United, the goal that rejected the club in the summer
– Aberdeen starlet Ferguson the & # 39; The perfect alternative to & # 39; As for Rice, who is linked to Chelsea, says ex-West Ham player McAvoy.
– Chelsea eyes Good Bellingham’s deal as a substitute Goal goal for Declan Rice
– former Celtic star Frank McAvoy advises Lewis Ferguson to replace West Ham Declan Rice in the Premier League
– <a href = "/? S = Chelsea plan to move Judd Bellingham to 2022 as Stamford Bridge characters insist on number 39 in &; may Be useful to wait their time . . . Chelsea Plans A Good Bellingham Transfer In 2022 As Stamford Bridge Characters Insist On & # 39; It May Be Worth Waiting Their Time . . .
– Paper Talk: Chelsea are ready to give Dortmund a big win for the midfielder
– Football rumors: Chelsea’s exodus to finance Declan Rice deal?
– sea & # 39; # 39; West Ham Land star& # 39;
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: