Posted date: 14:32 GMT, November 13, 2020 | Updated: 15:13 GMT, November 13, 2020
Sunderland owner Stuart Donald has agreed to a deal to sell the club to a consortium led by minority shareholder Juan Sartori and 22-year-old Kirill Louis-Dreyfus..
Donald will still maintain a 15 percent stake in League One club, according to The Guardian.
Donald had been looking to sell the club throughout the year. Meanwhile, Sartori currently has a 20 percent stake in Al Noor Stadium.
Donald had been looking to sell the club throughout the year, but would retain a 15 per cent stake in the club
But the presence of Louis Dreyfus, son of ex-Marseille owner Robert, was amazing. His late father also had a stake in the Belgian Standard Liege team, as the club’s academy was named after him.
His mother, Margarita, is one of the richest women in the world with an estimated wealth of £ 5.. 7 billion.
She met Kirill’s father in 1988 and married until his death in 2009. He died at the age of 63 from leukemia.
The Guardian adds that the deal could be sealed within two weeks. In fact, earlier this week, Sunderland canceled a meeting with his supporters citing the « progress and sensitivity » of the takeover talks..
CEO Jim Rodwell said: “After discussions with related fan groups, we have made a decision to postpone the group meeting of supporters tomorrow,” according to Sunderland Echo.
‘The club remains in the exclusive period with the preferred buyer, and due to the progress and sensitivity of this process, it would be inappropriate to comment publicly at this time..
Earlier this week, the club’s meeting with fans was canceled due to the « sensitivity » of the takeover talks
Sunderland is currently sixth in League One, the third tier of English football, and Sartori and Luis Dreyfus are expected to oversee their revival as owners. .
The club is widely considered a sleeping giant – it was last in the Premier League in 2017 and the Al Noor Stadium has a capacity of 49,000.
Share your ideas
The opinions expressed in the above contents are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We will automatically post your comment and news story link to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posting to MailOnline. To do this, we will link your MailOnline account to your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this on your first Facebook post.
Sunderland A.. F. C. , Stuart Donald, Juan Sartori, Margarita Louis Dreyfus, Phil Parkinson, Olympique de Marseille
World News – GB – owner of Sunderland « agrees to sell to a consortium led by 22 years-old »
. . Related title :
– Juan Sartori and Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Takes charge of Sunderland
– <a href = "/? S = owner of Sunderland, Stuart Donald CS Eandchar # 39; Agrees to sell the club to a consortium led by 22-year-old Kirill Louis-Dreyfus & # 39; – The . . . Sunderland Club owner, Stuart Donald & # 39; agrees to sell the club to a consortium led by Kirill Louis Dreyfus, 22-year-old & # 39; – . . .
– Sunderland agrees a takeover deal with 22-year-old Louis-Dreyfus heir A>
– Juan Sartori and Swiss billionaire Kirill Louis-Dreyfus are said to be about to take over Sunderland
– Sunderland AFC news LIVE: Significant progress as acquisition deal with Juan Sartori and Kyril Louis-Dreyfus nears
– Sunderland & # 39; approves the acquisition of & # 39; with 22-year-old Louis Dreyfus heir whose parents are owed £ 4. 2 billion
– <a href = "/? S = Sunderland agrees to a buyout deal with a consortium led by 22-year-old Louis Dreyfus' heir as Stuart Donald finally finds out . . . Sunderland agrees to a buyout deal with a consortium led by 22-year-old Louis Dreyfus and heir as Stuart Donald finally finds out . . .
– Sunderland has not commented on reports that Stuart Donald has agreed to sell the club
– <a href="/?s=Sunderland makes major headway in takeover talks as a potential completion date emerges, Sunderland hits a breakthrough in takeover talks with potential expiration date emerging
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: