The Bucks have won 11 of their last 12 games thanks to a 120: 113 win on Saturday night against the San Antonio Spurs in Milwaukee.
But the national hype in this year’s group was not the same as in the last two seasons when she landed at the top of the league placement.
ESPN’s Zach Lowe and Bobby Marks pick their five most intriguing close-of-trade teams ahead of the deadline. Now listen!
« We don’t play to make people talk about us, » said the Bucks star after a performance with 26 points, 15 assists and 8 rebounds against the Spurs. « I kind of like it. I just want to be left alone. I never liked bright lights. I never liked people talking about us. It just increases the pressure on me and my teammates to come in and do what we do . «
» I like being under the radar and we just come in, enjoy each other, like to play basketball, and just doing the job. But yeah, there will be times when they talk about us there will be times when they won’t talk about us, but personally, like I said, I just like being under the radar. «
During Saturday’s win, the Bucks also saw a debut from PJ Tucker, who didn’t score in 13 minutes but snapped three boards with a block. His presence was felt deeper than the boxing score, however.
« He’s great. You can hear him everywhere, » said Bucks guard Jrue Holiday, who finished with 21 points and five rebounds.
« Man can even hear him sitting on the bench but it’s really fun out there on the court. You love a man who communicates this way. He’s loud, very clear and distinctive and makes the game a lot easier. »
Antetokounmpo got his career going with 15 assists. He also became the fourth player in Bucks history to score at least 25 points and 15 assists in one game, joining Monta Ellis, Oscar Robertson and Guy Rodgers, according to ESPN Stats & Information Research.
According to the Elias Sports Bureau, he was the third player to averaging 25 points triple doubles and 60% shooting over 5 games, joining Wilt Chamberlain and Oscar Robertson. « We’re just going to keep doing what we do, » said Antetokounmpo. « We just keep enjoying ourselves and keep playing to win games and play right. »
Related title :
– Bucks 120, Spurs 113: Big Fourth Quarter Drives Victory, Keeping a Mentor Waiting to Make History
– Bucks beat Spurs 120-113 for best sixth straight win of the season
– Giannis Antetokounmpo Says Milwaukee Bucks Play For Each Other To Avoid The Headlines
– FINAL: Shorthanded Spurs lose to Milwaukee 120-113, but share optimism after strong performance
– Bucks Clip Spurs for sixth win in a row
– NBA: Bucks clip Spurs for sixth straight win
– San Antonio in Milwaukee, bottom line: Spurs play the money hard, but fall between 120 and 113
– How to Watch Bucks vs. Spurs: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time for Saturday& # 39; s NBA Game
– Bucks beat Spurs for the best 6th consecutive win of the season
– Spurs fall to Bucks 120-113 and end their 3-game winning streak
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: