HEAVY rainfall is expected to hit parts of Ipswich in the coming hours as destructive storm cells move north from the Gold Coast.
The Bureau of Meteorology issued a severe thunderstorm warning for the area shortly after 1:30 p.m. Sunday.
Logan, Scenic Rim, Gold Coast, Redland City and Brisbane City Council Areas are also included in the warning.
According to the Bureau of Meteorology, Bonogin recorded 136mm of rainfall west of the Gold Coast in two hours.
The Queensland Fire and Rescue Services advised people never to drive, walk or drive through floods.
Australians who have received their COVID-19 bumps are allowed to be quarantined at home until the end of the year under new rules.
A woman has lost her right to the estate of a man she has not lived with for eight years.
A body tasked almost 18 months ago with looking for ways to protect the state timber industry has not yet been set up.
Ipswich teams who want to make an impact this coming weekend for various football reasons. See the state of affairs.
The school principal says the newly opened center will help prepare students better for life after school
A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for a « heavy and slow moving » system moving across the southeast corner of the state.
The driver is said to have injured his lower body
Annastacia Palaszczuk, Kate Jones and Deb Frecklington are the latest …
Queensland Rugby League very comfortable with new role developing fancy style at …
Severe storm warning after 65mm crashes Logan, Ipswich, Scenic Rim
© The Queensland Times Pty Limited 2021. Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited under the laws of Australia and international treaties.
Related title :
– severity Thunderstorms throw heavy rain Rain in southeast Queensland, more predicted on the Gold Coast
– Heavy thunderstorms cause flash floods in Parts of the South -east Queensland
– Surf Life Saving Queensland has several beaches on the Gold Coast closed due to dangerous conditions Surfing conditions
– Severe storm warning for parts of SEQ, with days of rain
– HEAVY WEATHER – Heavy Rain
– Gold Coast $ 1m-plus property sales in & # 39 more than doubled; boom market& # 39;
– Gold Coast Property: Most Popular Suburbs to Buy in 2021& # 39; & # 39; Biggest Real Estate Boom in 40 Years& # 39;
– Big wet tip to hit parts of Ipswich
– Severe storm warning as & # 39; Heavy& # 39; System dumps 82 mm in one hour
– beaches closed, roads flooded while heavy rain lashes the gold coast
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: