Today is Karva Chauth. Women will fast for the whole day without drinking food and water due to their long life and prosperity. Arghya will be performed after seeing the moon in the evening. On this day, the most awaited moon is out. Usually the moon comes out quickly, but it is the maximum time to leave on the fourth day. Women have to wait long enough. There is a geographical and astrological reason behind why this happens?
– The sun and moon are at 180 degrees on the full moon, that is, face to face. Therefore, the moon rises from the east as soon as the sun sets on the full moon.
– Due to the high speed of the Earth, the moon traverses about 12 degrees from Earth every day.
– In this way, on the Chaturthi date, the moon is about 48 degrees behind the Earth and gets smaller in size.
– The moon takes about 48 minutes more each day to complete its distance.
– Due to this the moon appears on Chauth after about 2:30 hours after sunset.
Even if Moon is not seen, it may be possible for Poojakashi’s astrologer Pt. Ganesh Mishra states that the Sun and Moon never set, but simply do not appear due to the rotation of the Earth. In this case, the time of the moon’s sighting is taken with the help of astrological calculations. Which in common language is called Chandrodaya. Hence, worship is done according to the stated time of seeing the moon on Karva Chauth. In some parts of the country the moon is not visible due to geographical location or weather disturbances, if the moon is not visible then according to the time mentioned in the almanac, one should worship towards the direction of the moon and offer the moon to the arghya. Doing so is not to blame.
Moon worship and fasting in Mahabharata According to Mishra, this fast is being observed since Mahabharata period. Draupadi did this fast for Arjuna at the behest of Krishna. In the unknown, Arjuna went to the Nilgiri Mountains to do penance. Draupadi sought help from Lord Krishna to protect Arjuna. He told Draupadi to keep the same fast as Goddess Parvati had kept for Lord Shiva. Draupadi did the same and shortly after, Arjuna returned safely. In this fast, Draupadi worshiped Lord Krishna as the Moon.
According to the Lanka Scandal of Ramacharitamanas worshiping the moon, Sriram asked the companions about the blackness present in the moon when they crossed the sea and reached Lanka. Everyone gave answers according to their discretion. Shriram explained that the moon and the poison originated from the churning of the sea. Venom is the brother of Moon. That is why he has put poison in his heart. By spreading his poisonous rays, he burns the malevolent male and female. It also causes separation in husband and wife.
Therefore, the husband and wife should worship the moon with the wish that there is no distance between the husband and wife. This is why the moon is worshiped on Karva Chauth.
This fast began to wish good harvest Mishra explains that this festival takes place at the beginning of the Rabi harvest. Wheat is also sown at this time. Wheat seeds are kept in a large earthen pot, also known as Karva. Therefore, experts believe that this puja was started to wish for a good harvest. Later women started fasting for Suhag. It is also said that earlier there were a lot of military operations. Soldiers stayed out of the house most of the time. In such a situation, wives started fasting for Karva Chauth for the safety of their husbands.
Positive- There will be a happy atmosphere in the family by getting any important good news. Many important tasks will also be accomplished by your hard work and hard work. Family members will be proud of your ability and ability. has
Karva Chauth, Moon, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
World news – IN – Karva Chauth Today: Why do you have to wait for moon on Chaturthi first, Itanagar first and most delayed Moon will be seen in panaji
Related title :
– Karva Chauth today: Why do you have to wait for the moon much on Chaturthi, firstly itanagar and most delayed moon will appear in Panaji
– Relaxed news for women observing Karva Chauth, Moon will rise at 8:24 pm / a>
– Karwa chauth 2020 moon rising timing: in the capital Moon will be out at noon, know when the moon will be seen in your city
– This time the festival of Karva Chauth is four November is on Wednesday hi
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: