Virat Kohli led from the front as India prevailed in a high profile playoff, beating England by 36 runs in the Twenty20 International final to take a 3-2 win in the series.
Rohit crushed Sharma 64 and Kohli didn’t stay at 80 to bring India to 2-224 – the highest total against England – after being struck in the bat on Saturday.
Dawid Malan and Jos Buttler have struck for half a century Advancing England’s hunt before India’s seam bowlers take the game away.
Previously, Kohli passed a fitness test and promoted to open the innings with deputy Rohit.
Rohit, one of the cleanest strikers in the game, saw in raised form and smashed five sixes in his 34-ball lightning bolt.
Ben Stokes finished the 94-run stand with a leg cutter that Rohit hacked on his stump while trying to pull a pull.
Jordan, the long statio ned, sprinted to his right for an amazing one-handed running catch and tossed the ball to a grinning Jason Roy just before the momentum got him over the ropes.
Kohli taking the slapstick from the other end sped up, accompanied by Hardik Pandya, who was making rapid fire 39. Roy fell in love with a duck when England began their hunt, but Dawid Malan (68) and Jos Buttler (52) launched a spectacular attack to fend off the setback.
Malan, the top batsmen in the format, returned to shape and forged a 130-year partnership with Buttler.
Kumar returned to send Buttler back and Shardul dismissed Thakur Jonny Bairstow and Malan at the same moment to turn the match upside down.
T Natarajan fired Stokes for 14 in the penultimate game to seal the game in India’s favor, and England ended 8-188. </ The teams are now moving to Pune, where they are will play a one-day series with three games from Tuesday.
Related title :
– India Clinch T20 series as England lag behind in the mammoth hunt
– Kohli inspires India to triumph for T20 series
– England collapses to a series defeat against India with 36 defeats in the fifth T20I playoff
– India against England: Virat Kohli and Bhuvneshwar Kumar series of seals in Ahmedabad
– Live Cricket Score India vs. England 5. T20I: Kohli, Hardik Accelerate al s IND Eye Massive Total
– IND against ENG 5. T20I: Virat Kohli leads India&’s victory in the series finale
– India beats England in the high ranking of the last T20I for the series in Ahmedabad
– India versus England, highlights, 5th T20I in Ahmedabad, full cricket score : Hosts win with 36 runs, clinch series 3-2
– Ind vs Eng 5th T20 | India beats England by 36 runs, wins the series
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: