Free agency winner
Reporting on the impact of the coronavirus on the sports world
The Los Angeles Lakers will again be hosting and welcoming the Charlotte Hornets to the Staples Center, where the start is scheduled for 10:30 pm. ET on Thursday. The Lakers will get in after a win while Charlotte will stumble after a loss.
Los Angeles didn’t have much of a problem with the Minnesota Timberwolves at home on Tuesday when they won 137-121. Little striker LeBron James and center Montrezl Harrell were among the key playmakers for Los Angeles as the former scored a triple-double with 25 points, 12 assists and 12 boards and the latter had 25 points and six assists. LBJ now has five triple doubles this season.
Meanwhile, Charlotte was injured after a devastating 129-104 defeat by the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday. Charlotte was down between 95 and 67 by the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover. A silver lining for them was the game of shooter Terry Rozier, who had five rebounds and 21 points.
The Lakers are the favorite on this occasion, with an expected 7-point profit margin. It might be worth taking a risk on the spread as they are currently playing four games with ATS wins.
Los Angeles is now 27-13 while the Hornets sit at 20-19. Los Angeles is 19-7 after wins this year and Charlotte is 10-8 after losses.
The Lakers are a solid 7-point favorite against the Hornets according to the latest NBA odds.
The odds makers had a good feel for the line for this when playing with the Lakers as 8-point -Favorite has opened.
Check out NBA tips for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.
Related title :
– Lakers vs. Hornets: Watch online, live stream information, game time, TV channel
– LaVar Ball says Lonzo & # 39; can& # 39; does not stand New Orleans, & # 39; hopes Pelicans swap him
– NBA Odds & Tips for Hornets vs. Lakers: Bring LaMelo Ball and Co. back to a profitable place
– Hornets& # 39; LaMelo Ball receives a brilliant confirmation from Lakers trainer Frank Vogel before the matchup
– Charlotte Hornets at Los Angeles Lakers Odds, Tips and Predictions
– Lakers hold moment of silence to victims in shootings Honoring in Atlanta Massage Parlors
– Power Rankings Notebook: Trae Young&’s bag of tricks, Gordon Hayward in the post, and Lakers& # 39; Defense still # 1
– “LeBron James should take care of the LaMelo Ball comments. “: Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman make a lot of noise …
– Fantasy Basketball Picks: Top DraftKings NBA DFS Lineup Strategy for Lakers vs. Hornets Showdown on March 18th
– Daily preview of sports betting 03/18/2021: Honda Classic, NBA, ATP Acapulco
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: