In the first half of Saturday night’s game against the Clippers, LaMelo Ball suffered a right wrist injury that handicapped him in the second half and resulted in his being eliminated from the game. While the Hornets did not provide an update on Ball during the game, Ball was taken out of play in the fourth quarter after spending much of the second half on the wrist.
Ball sustained the injury in the second quarter while he was his Fall broke after pulling a foul on a trip to the basket. Ball preferred the wrist just before half-time and came out of the locker room with a little duct tape around his wrist after the break.
However, in the third quarter he began to favor the wrist much more clearly in both his shot selection and his pass . While continuing to throw great left-handed passes, shooting right-handed from a distance and even making a 3-pointer, Ball preferred his right hand on the edge by attempting almost entirely left-handed layups.
Ball ended up going 4:44 im third quarter out of the game and was immediately checked by the coaches. Ball had his wrist wrapped in ice on the bench after checking out. He would return to the game for a short period in the fourth quarter, where he would commit two fouls.
However, Ball still only dribbled his left hand on the free-throw line and split the free throws on both occasions. After the second trip to the line, Ball deliberately fouled the Clippers to get out of the game and did not return.
After the game, Hornet’s head coach James Borrego said he had no update on Ball but noted that he did Was withdrawn from the game in the closing stages due to wrist discomfort. Borrego also noted he was expecting an update on Ball on Sunday.
The Hornets will be absent on Sunday before returning to the field in San Antonio, the fourth game on their five-game road trip.
This website is not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Los Angeles Lakers or NBA Properties LLC. LAKERS is a registered trademark of Los Angeles Lakers LLC.
Related title :
– George, Leonard leads Clippers& # 39; 125-98 Router of Hornets
– Paul George, Clippers Pummel Hornets
– Slow start beats hornets again in loss against Clippers
– Hornets& # 39; LaMelo Ball has NBA, Clippers& # 39; Attention, Respect
– LaMelo Ball injured right wrist against Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday
– While Lakers slip, Clippers take a step forward with a chance to make their move in West Make move in West
– Hornets reactions: Hot-Shooting Clippers hand Charlotte Third- Straight loss
– NBA: Paul George wears clippers past HornetsNBA: Paul George carries Clippers past Hornets
– NBA Rumors: Proposed Deal Would Send Terry Rozier To LA Clippers For Zubac, Williams & Kennard
– Fantasy Basketball Picks: Top DraftKings NBA DFS Lineup Strategy for Hornets vs. Clippers Showdown on March 20th
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: