Don’t miss the Thursday night action between the eels and the storm with the Wide World of Sports LIVE blog!
Parramatta’s risky move between playmakers Mitchell Moses and Dylan Brown will take place again tonight when they face the Melbourne Storm.
In last week’s win against the Broncos, Eels coach Brad Arthur Moses moved from right to the left margin. Brown vice versa. Back rower Ryan Matterson followed Moses while Shaun Lane moved alongside Brown.
It was a move that surprised many, including eel legend Peter Sterling, who said he struggled to wrap his head around the switch after Parramatta was forced to dig deep into a win from behind against Brisbane
« I’m still busy getting Moses and Dylan Brown to the other side of the field along with Shaun Lane and Ryan Matterson, » Sterling said in « Sterlo’s Wrap » by Wide World of Sports.
« I heard [Eels coach] Brad Arthur say over the weekend that the change was mainly made to include Dylan Brown’s kicking game – to get him on the right side what’s the better side for the right-footed kicker – and getting him more involved.
« Well, it had a negative impact on Mitchell Moses early in this game. Since his stepping leg is the closest thing to the ball game, he has to step back inward and is out of whack.
« While you’re trying to take care of Dylan Brown, who didn’t kick much anyway, I’m not entirely sure whether it worked out for Mitchell Moses in this area. «
Immortal rugby player Andrew Johns, who now works closely with Moses and Brown, said the move was a welcome move for the couple.
However, the eels may need Brown to take on more of the stepping duties, with Johns explaining that it is not a good sign to see Moses, who is a right foot, stepping from the left side of the field.
« You have to be careful because last week Mitchell kicked Moses from the left side of the field, which is a right foot. That’s pretty much a no-no. «
Related title :
– Parramatta Eels v Melbourne Storm Live Results: The Big & # 39; no-no& # 39; Mitchell Moses can’t do
– The eels have the weapons to disrupt the storm – especially at Bankwest
– MATCH CENTER: Eels vs Storm Teams, Scores, Videos
– Brad Arthur blind by Ryan Matterson rumors remains, but confident Star Eels striker remains a href = « /? s = Brad Arthur talks about the future of Star Forward »> Brad Arthur talks about the future of Star Forward
– NRL Round 2 odds and betting preview – 2021
– The Storm& # 39; s weakness Parramatta can exploit: Voss
– READY& # 39; S MAIL | Ryan Matterson& prefers to stay with the Parramatta eels
– NRL ON NINE: LAP 2 – Electric Eels want to shock the storm tonight
– Eels coach gave Storm& # 39; s Bromwich its start
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: