By Mohamed Moallim
Published: 15:01, 21 March 2021
Ligue 1 title rivals Lyon and Paris Saint-Germain will meet at the Groupama Stadium on Sunday evening (8:00 p.m. UK time).
Both teams want to return to winning ways after Lyon lost points last time at Reims while PSG suffered a 2-1 defeat against Nantes.
Bet365 * stream Lyon vs PSG live for account holders. Eligible readers can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
* Geo-restrictions apply, only 18, must have a credit account or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers in this article are correct at the time of writing (12:00 PM, 03/21/21).
Compare soccer odds to get the best on the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s login page where you can register, request the new customer welcome offer and place your bet. (Only 18, be Gamble Aware)
Although Lyon only recorded two wins in the last five Ligue 1 games before this weekend’s delicious showdown, they still dream of a first championship since 2008. Rudi’s men Garcia are three points below leaders Lille, with Paris Saint-Germain in between. At home, they have been near flawless lately, having won three of their last four league games. Nevertheless, both Metz and Montpellier, both of whom can be considered midfielders, left the Groupama Stadium with all three points in 2021.
Mauricio Pochettino’s team is of course much stronger than the two clubs Lyon are facing relatively have suffered a home defeat in a short period of time and they will try to get back on their feet after a setback of their own. Last time at Parc des Princes, Nantes took all the booty, meaning PSG suffered a second Ligue 1 loss in four games. It’s a slightly different story along the way. PSG have currently won three games and have won four of their last five games outside the French capital.
No Lyon players are currently reported as injured or suspended. Juan Bernat is absent from PSG while Pablo Sarabia, Neymar and Mauro Icardi’s involvement is being questioned.
CLICK HERE to take advantage of BetFair’s new customer offer. 18. Place 5 x € 10 or more bets to receive € 20 free bets. Repeat this process up to 5 times for a maximum bonus of £ 100. Min. Odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
There is no question who the big stars of PSG are, although gaining individual brilliance alone is not enough to win. Pochettino’s side are full of unsung heroes and no one is an example like creative winger Ángel Di María, who is currently chasing Lyon striker Memphis Depay (9) in the race for Ligue 1 assistant king this season. Di María has scored no fewer than eight goals this weekend. Interestingly, since moving to the top French league, he has provided more assists against Nantes (6) than against Lyon (5).
The Ligue 1 title rivals Lyon and Paris Saint-Germain will meet on Sunday evening (20: 00:00 UK time) at Groupama Stadium. Both sides are watching
* Registered name: Catena Operations Limited | Registered address: Quantum Place, Triq ix-Xatt Ta’Xbiex, Gzira, GZR 1052, Malta
Registration number: C 62481 | Place of registration: Malta
Sales tax identification number: MT 2151 8128 | [email protected]
Related title :
– Lyon vs. PSG FREE LIVE STREAM (21.03.21): Watch Ligue 1 online | Time, TV, Channel
– Man United Flop will start a transfer war between Barcelona and Paris Saint Germain this summer
– Leandro Paredes on Neymar, robberies, criticism, Mauricio Pochettino & more
– Football Predictions
– Lyon vs PSG Live Stream in India and US, Prediction, Team News, Ligue 1 Match Preview
– PSG and Lyon face each other for a Ligue 1 title
– Preview: Lyon versus Paris Saint-Germain – Prediction, team news, lineups
– Moise Kean: & # 39; I can learn from PSG Stars CSSANDANDCHAR # 39;
– PSG fight Barca For Man Utd Flop
– <a href = "/? s = PSG to make the third attempt to land ex Man Utd attacker Depay Man Utd attacker Depay
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: