For the past few years, Mama June (real name June Shannon) has fought against severe cocaine and methane addiction and discussed the law in public. On March 18, clear-eyed and energetic Mama June joined the HollywoodLife podcast who had been sober for nearly 14 months and committed to improving her relationship with daughters Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson and Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ Shannon and helping others who have had problems with drug addiction. Mama June: Road To Redemption, premiering this evening, March 18, on We TV, will follow the former pageant mom as she makes her way through this new life. On the podcast, June admitted that her relationship with Alana, 15, and Pumpkin, 21, are « still struggling » after the girls cut her off almost two years ago. LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE ON MONDAY MARCH 22nd.
« When they turned away from me, it was kind of hurtful, especially when you are as close as me and my kids. Now I’m trying to improve that relationship , and she’s still fighting back and forth, « she explained. » I’m very proud of her and I’m grateful that Pumpkin rose because I wasn’t good enough for myself. I was definitely not good enough to take care of Alana. « Pumpkin has her own 2-year-old and has been raising Alana since her mother was arrested in March 2019.
» Even in my addiction, I wrote the girls one every few days SMS. I texted them and said, « Hey, I’m going to rehabilitate, » and I found out that Pumpkin and Alana actually wrote a production after I texted them and they said, « Hey, will mom really rehabilitate? « » « Mom June detailed. » I didn’t want to raise her hopes because I had gone before and wasn’t ready. «
When June decided to go to rehab, she claimed, it was a mutual decision with her longtime friend Geno Doak. « He started to cry. He said, » Look, we have to go to rehab. I’m tired of doing this, « she said. « Two days later I was on a plane to South Florida and our lives there changed for the better. » She reiterated that she had problems with drug addiction before meeting Geno and that « it’s definitely not his fault ».
« We’re all just trying to improve relationships with our children, both of us … we do it as a team, « said June about herself and Geno, who has four children of her own. « I keep trying and keep trying and keep trying and eventually they’ll answer. They’ll come over. I feel this way. I mean, in my heart I do. I hope they do. »Tune in for Mama June Tonight, March 19th: Road To Redemption at 9:00 p.m. ET We TV.
Related title :
– Mama June reveals relationship status with Alana & PumpkinAfter Addiction: & # 39; It& # 39; s A Process& # 39;
– Mama June details million dollar drug habit, child alienation and Defense of Geno (exclusive)
– Is Mama June sober?
– How Mama June struggles to mend her broken relationship with Honey Boo Boo
– Mama June opens up to her sobriety
– <a href = "/? s = Road To Redemption Star Mama June Shannon &, Friend Geno Doak Spent Nearly $ 1M On Drugs In One Year Road To Redemption Star Mama June Shannon & Friend Geno Doak spent nearly $ 1 million on drugs in one year
– <a href = "/? S = Mama June estimated she'd spent $ 900,000 on drugs in one year Year for Drugs
– Mama June & # 39; Rewarded& # 39; With new show after admitting $ 1 million on drugs
– > Mama June Shannon, mother of Honey Boo Boo&, spent $ 1 million on drugs in one year
– Mama June celebrates 7 months of sobriety with BF Geno
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: