PHILADELPHIA (AP) – Tobias Harris scored 23 of his 29 points in the first half and narrowly missed a triple-double to lead the understaffed Philadelphia 76ers over the Sacramento Kings 129-105 on Saturday night. The Eastern Conference leading 76ers (29-13) played without starters Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons and Seth Curry.
Shake Milton had 28 points and Danny Green scored 18 for Philadelphia. Harris added 11 rebounds and eight assists.
Embiid has missed four games in a row with an injured left knee and is expected to be re-rated later this week. Simmons had knee pain on the morning shootaround and was a surprising late scratch. Curry injured his left ankle between 109 and 105 in the Milwaukee loss on Wednesday.
Buddy Hield scored 25 points and De’Aaron Fox added 16 for Sacramento, on a six-game road trip that ended Monday in Cleveland ends, fell to 2-3. The Kings (17-25) played 2½ games behind Memphis for the number 10 and a spot in the play-in tournament of the NBA.
In addition to the regular starters Green and Harris, the Sixers went with Tony Bradley, Matisse Thybulle and Milton to open the game.
They quickly jumped out, using 16 of 26 shots – including an impressive 6 for 8 from 3-point range – in the first quarter to take a 42-21 lead.
The offensive came in the second round for Philadelphia and the 76ers were between 73 and 52 at halftime.
Philadelphia took its greatest lead at Dwight Howard’s tip-in with 6.1 seconds in the third period, the it made 106-80.
Kings: Former 76 C Richaun Holmes finished the race with 10 points and four rebounds. He has had doubles-doubles in five of his last six games and has 15 for the season. … Sacramento fell 8-13 on the road.
76ers: Curry is likely to miss Sunday’s game against the Knicks as well. … Philadelphia improved to 19-4 at home… Howard had 10 points and 13 rebounds while continuing to energize the home crowd.
Associated title :
– Immediate observations: Shorthanded Sixers blow out the Kings to end homestand
– No Embiid, No Simmons, No. Curry… no problem for Sixers in Blowout Win Over Kings
– >> A lot to like from makeshift starters
– Left knee pain Ben Simmons from the Sixers game against Sacramento
– NBA: Sixers bounce with Kings when Ben Simmons scratched
– 76ers vs. Kings: Watch, Live-Stream, Odds & More
– 3 observations : Tobias Harris leads understaffed Sixers past kings
– Doc Rivers sets expectations for young Sixers shooters without Seth Curry
– Homestand Closes With Sacramento
– > Philadelphia 76ers: Trading With Jabari Parker a viable option?
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: