Tokyo: A strong earthquake struck northern Japan, struck areas devastated by the 2011 disaster and triggered a 1-meter tsunami, the public broadcaster NHK reported.
The quake hit the Miyagi Prefecture local time on Saturday night and had a tentative magnitude of 7.2, NHK said. The US Geological Survey also put the magnitude at 7.2, and local news outlets reported a tremor was felt in Tokyo.
Related title :
– earthquake rocks of magnitude 7.2 in northeastern Japan
– North Japan hit by strong earthquake
– Strong quake hits northern Japan; Tsunami Advisory Issue
– Massive 7.2 earthquake hits Japan; Tsunami warning issued
– 7.2 earthquake off northeast Japan, tsunami warning issued
– Strong earthquake shakes the capital of Japan& # 39; USGS Says 7.2
– Earthquake of Magnitude 7.2 Rocks Japan, Tsunami Warning Issued
– a href = « /? s = M7.2 quake hits eastern Japan, tsunami notice for Miyagi Pref. »> M7.2 quake hits eastern Japan, tsunami notice for Miyagi Pref.
– No tsunami threat for Hawaii after a 7.0 earthquake before Japan
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: