Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers (pictured) says defender Ricardo Pereira will miss tomorrow’s FA Cup quarter-final game due to a slight thigh strain. – AFP Bild
LONDON, March 27 / PRNewswire / – Leicester City defender Ricardo Pereira will miss tomorrow’s FA Cup quarter-finals against Manchester United due to a slight thigh strain, said coach Brendan Rodgers.
The Portugal international injured in a 5-0 Premier League win against Sheffield United last week.
Midfielder Dennis Praet is available for Sunday’s game after a two-month absence due to a thigh problem.
« (Ricardo) won’t be available for the weekend but we’re pretty confident he’ll be fine after the international break, « said Rodgers.
» It’s just a light burden, but luckily nothing too serious. Dennis will be available for the weekend. «
Rodgers said midfielder James Maddison, who sustained a hip injury, is nearing a return.
» We hope that when he has a good few weeks during his international break he will be around can when we come back, « added Rodgers.
Leicester is third in the English top division with 56 points after 29 games, one point below United in second place. – Reuters
Related title :
– Leicester& # 39 Ricardo missed the quarterfinals of the FA Cup against United
– Unleashing the Fox in Him
– Man without a striker with an injured trio – Solskjaer
– Vardy is not afraid of anyone – Rodgers
– Brendan Rodgers urges Leicester to keep all the key players this summer – despite losing nearly £ 70m …
– Rodgers b greets the productivity of Iheanacho& for Leicester City
– Brendan Rodgers wants Leicester City to end its annual summer transfer tradition
– Leicester City v Manchester United FA Cup quarter final preview, expected line-up and prediction
– Youri Tielemans explains why he& # 39 doesn’t rush to & # 39; make a decision& # 39; on the future of Leicester
– FA Cup quarter-finals: Every remaining team reinvented as a car – who will win the race?
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: