MILWAUKEE – – Giannis Antetokounmpo had 26 points and a season high of 15 assists, leading the Milwaukee Bucks to a 120-113 win over the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday night.
The Bucks (27-14) won their best sixth straight game when Khris Middleton scored 23 points and Jrue Holiday added 21. Antetokounmpo got eight rebounds and barely missed a triple double.
Lonnie Walker scored 31 points for the Spurs (22-17) and DeMar DeRozan 22.
The Spurs followed 98-94 with 8:32 after one Springer from Walker. Middleton responded with a 3-pointer and Pat Connaughton scored a layup on an assist from Antetokounmpo. Two more 3-pointers from Middleton in the final 5 1/2 minutes helped the Bucks pull back and Antetokounmpo added a strong dunk and a 3-pointer.
Donte DiVincenzo had 12 points and a team high of 13 rebounds for Milwaukee, who won an 11th time in 12 games.
Holiday was fouled by Devin Vassell on a 3-point attempt by five tenths of a second in the third quarter, and Holiday made all three free throws to give the Bucks a head start by 88-84.
The Spurs led in the first half by up to 14 points, triggered by a strong start from DeRozan, who had eight points in the first quarter.
Milwaukee rallied to with a 3-pointer from Connaughton 43-42 and followed shortly before taking the 57-50 lead at halftime. Holiday scored 14 points in the half and Middleton 10.
Spurs: Dejounte Murray and Patty Mills were taken off line-up to rest as San Antonio played the second game of a back-to-back set and the final one five day trip with five games played. « It takes its toll, » said Spurs coach Gregg Popovich. “We just made up our minds with this increased density on schedule since the All-Star hiatus that we needed to help them stay in good shape. And we were in constant contact with the league. You were great at understanding the situation. « … Popovich is 1,300 away from a career win. The only other NBA coaches who reached this level were Don Nelson (1,335) and Lenny Wilkens (1,332).
Dollars: PJ Tucker gave up his Milwaukee -Debut after being acquired in a store with Houston on Wednesday. The 35-year-old forward hadn’t played since March 3 while waiting for the rebuilt missiles to make a deal. « We’ll be watching him closely « said Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer. » We are certainly aware that it has been some time since he played an NBA game. But at some point you have to jump back and get stamina, timing and rhythm. « He started the game at 4:32 in the first quarter and played 13 minutes. He had three rebounds and didn’t score. … Rodions Kurucs, also available in Houston stores, was inactive (health and safety protocols).
Spurs : Return home on Monday to meet the Charlotte Hornets, the first time on their own floor since defeating Orlando on March 12th.
Dollars: Play the second game of a homestand with five on Monday Playing against the Indiana Pacers. Milwaukee scored 21 3-point hits in a 130-110 win over Indiana on February 3rd.
Devonte ‘Graham throws a lob from halfway and finds Miles Bridges, who gives him a Hand throws down.
LaMelo Ball appears to have injured his right wrist when he falls to the ground while pulling a shooting foul.
– Giannis Antetokounmpo had 26 points and 15 assists in the season what the Milwaukee Bucks at Saturday night resulted in a 120-113 win over the San Antonio Spurs.
Related title :
– Bucks 120, Spurs 113: Big Fourth Quarter Drives Victory Forward, Keeping a Mentor Waiting to Make History
– Dollars beat Spurs 120-113 for best sixth straight win of the season
– FINAL: Shorthanded Spurs lose against Milwaukee 120-113 in a strong performance
– Bucks clip Spurs for sixth win in a row
– San Antonio in Milwaukee, Bottom Line: Spo ren play the bucks hard, but fall 120-117
– How to Play Water ch Bucks vs. Spurs: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time for NBA Game by Saturday& #
– Lonnie Walker starts on Saturday for San Antonio instead of Dejounte Murray
– NBA odds: Spurs vs. Bucks prediction, odds, choices and more
– San Antonio Spurs at Milwaukee Bucks odds, tips and predictions
– Bucks vs. Spurs Game Thread
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: