A swimming pool in Sydney was evacuated by emergency services after a « strong toxic smell » hit the inmates.
On Easter Monday at around 10.15am, 150 people were evacuated from the Hurstville Aquatic Center on King Georges Road in the south Sydney’s.
« It is very difficult for her to breathe when her lungs are affected by fumes from hydrochloric acid, » a FRNSW spokesman told 7NEWS.com.au.
Related title :
– 150 evacuated, five children treated at the Hurstville Aquatic Center
– <a href="/?s=Aquatic Center in Sydney evacuated after children have difficulty breathing due to hydrochloric acid.
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour:
Lire aussi World News - FR - Romane Serda victime d'agression à l'âge de 9 ans: elle raconte tout pour la première fois