Gov. . Not only does Andrew Cuomo talk like he single-handedly defended New York from utter destruction by the coronavirus, he apparently also believes he is immune to it. Why else would he brag about successfully putting on masks to contain the virus while sitting? . . . maskless?
At a press conference on Monday, the government and five top aid workers sat exposed in a room that was so small that the number of reporters had to be limited.
Cuomo spoke of his success against the virus while warning that New York hospitals could soon be overwhelmed.
In response to responding to his masklessness, the government noted that everyone was two meters apart. However, it is now known that the virus can spread beyond a meter in small, crowded rooms.
He even explained how poor ventilation and non-compliance with CDC guidelines at « spreader » meetings caused nearly two-thirds of new cases – while jumping his mask in that exact setting.
That’s how it is . . . Audacity New Yorkers have to expect from the man who wrote a book praising his pandemic measures while presiding over one of the most virus-hit states.
No statistical or scientific data can convince this governor that he did something wrong. Don’t be shocked if he lands another « yay me » book before that second wave hits its climax.
© 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. . All rights reserved
Your ad choices
Your California Privacy Rights
Don’t sell my personal information
Andrew Cuomo, Coronavirus, New York
World News – UK – Andrew Cuomo’s latest bold hypocrisy
. . Related title :
– Andrew Cuomo&s Latest Bold Hypocrisy
– Cuomo: & # 39; The numbers are rising& # 39; for the spread of COVID-19 as vaccination problems emerge
– New York City advises older people to stay at home if COVID cases increase
– <a href = "/? S = Cuomo: & # 39; Gross omissions& # 39; 39; upon introduction of the COVID vaccine by the federal government
– >> New York& # 39; s COVID infections, increasing death toll; Cuomo Calls for Immunization Plan to Protect Undocumented People
– Cuomo warns Trump minority immunization plans fail , Undocumented Immigrants
– Officials in NYC Urge Elderly To Restrict Activities Outside Of The Company
– Cuomo urges the government to protect undocumented immigrants when introducing vaccines
– The New York Department of Health did a large-scale study of New Yorkers showing the budget . . .
– Governor Cuomo updates New Yorkers on State&’s progress # 39 during the COVID-19 pandemic
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]