English footballer Jack Grealish has been banned from driving and fined £ 82. 500 after taking his Range Rover with £ 80. 000 crashed during the first Covid-19 lockdown.
The 25-year-old captain of the Aston Villa is said to have blurred his words and smelled of « intoxicating alcohol » when he spoke on 29. March met two parked cars in Solihull.
The Birmingham District Court heard today that Grealish is « deeply ashamed » of the incident, which occurred less than 24 hours after a Twitter video was posted urging fans to obey government rules and at home to stay.
Grealish pleaded guilty to careless driving and also admitted that on the way to the Villa training ground on Aug.. Driving at high speed in the vicinity of another vehicle in October.
« The offense on 29. March was committed six days after the national coronavirus lockdown was announced, « he said.
« You should have been home, you’re not claiming that you had a real reason not to be.
« You should be on 29. Didn’t drive in March – this is another aggravating feature. ”
The judge added, “The two offenses were committed within seven months. You have caused damage from your driving and have been intimidatingly driven at excessive speed on a freeway. ”
In the first incident, Grealish admitted that he « stupidly agreed » to go to a friend’s house when national lockdown restrictions were in place.
The court was shown CCTV footage of the star’s Range Rover cutting off a parked car and then crashing into a wall in Mereways, Dickens Heath. Grealish, wearing a hoodie, was then seen holding his head in his hands as he approached bystanders.
In the second incident, a month after Grealish’s debut in England, a police officer spotted him on Jan.. October at high speed on the M42 and A446. He was dragged near Villa’s training ground.
John Dye, representing the footballer, said this morning, “Mr. Grealish admits that his driving has been very poor on these two occasions.
« I get up here a lot and we represent all kinds of people and (they) talk about repentance, but that is someone who is really sorry.
Jack Grealish, Aston Villa F. . C.. .
World News – UK – Jack Grealish has banned driving and fined £ 82 after crashing. 000 imposed
. . Related title :
– Jack Grealish banned and fined driving for nine months after pleading guilty of negligent driving
– <a href =" /? s = Jack Grealish was banned from driving and fined £ 82,000 after crashing Range Rover during the first Covid lockdown Jack Grealish banned driving and fined £ 82,000 after crashing Range Rover during the first Covid lockdown had
– Jack Grealish was banned from driving for nine months
– >> Jack Grealish: Aston Villa captain driving ban
– Jack Grealish has imposed a nine-month driving ban and a £ 82,000 fine
– Aston Villa and England midfielder Jack Grealish banned from driving for nine months and fined £ 82,000
– Jack Grealish live in court: Aston Villa captain hit with a heavy fine and banned from driving
– Jack Grealish Banned Nine Months and Fined £ 82,000 After Lockdown Crash
– English footballer Jack Grealish has been banned from driving for nine months and has been fined £ 82,499 following an accident . . .
– Jack Grealish has been banned from driving for nine months and fined £ 82499 after imposed a lockdown crash
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: