Actor John Barrowman impressed TV presenter Lorraine Kelly when he sang Happy Birthday to her in a Scottish accent on live television at home in Scotland
John Barrowman impressed Lorraine Kelly with his Scottish accent when he serenaded her live on television today.
Former Doctor Who star, 53, sang happy birthday to the presenter during her show on Monday morning to celebrate her special day and he showered her with his spot-on brogue.
The Scottish-American actor was born in Glasgow before moving to the United States with his family in 1975. Therefore, it has received a heavy American accent.
John’s Scottish accent is rarely heard so it was a big surprise to Lorraine, 61 when he started singing to her during the video call interview.
He sang live from his home in Palm Springs, California and received, « Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, dear Lorraine, you beautiful piece of woman! »
John, who came on the show to discuss the eviction of his girlfriend Ruthie Henshall from I’m A Celebrity, had abandoned the TV host when she laughed at his incredible accent.
Lorraine giggled on the daytime show when she was overwhelmed by his sweet birthday message.
Many fans couldn’t get over the beautiful performance when they commented on the video clip posted on Lorraine’s official Twitter page.
« Happy Birthday Lorraine. Great interview with John, love how he goes back to his Scottish accent. «
Some said they heard John speak in a Scottish accent during his interview with Lorraine and remained hysterical.
Another wrote, « Why does he use a Scottish accent when he uses an American accent most of the time?. #lorraine. «
Do you have a story to sell? Contact us at webcelebs @ trinitymirror. com or call us directly on 0207 29 33033.
John Barrowman, Lorraine Kelly, Doctor Who, Torchwood, I’m a celebrity. . . Get Me Out Of Here !, Captain Jack Harkness, Scottish People, Scottish English
World News – UK – John Barrowman impresses Lorraine with a Scottish accent as he serenades her on TV
. . Related title :
– John Barrowman lays Lorraine on the floor Kelly with a Scottish accent as he serenades her on TV
– John Barrowman’s appearance distracts fans from Lorraine & # 39. Did I miss something? & # 39;
– & # 39; Hello, this is Dr. McNeely from the university for fake accents! & # 39; John Barrowman is accused of calling his Scottish accent FAKING . . .
– <a href = "/? s = Lorraine viewers are amazed when John Barrowman puts on a & # 39; fake& # 39; Scottish accent # 39; fake& # 39; Scottish accent
– John Barrowman confuses the Lorraine crowd with his Scottish accent as he greets the host on St.. Andrew& wishes . . .
– Doctor Who star John Barrowman shocks Lorraine viewers with his accent
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: