Japanese stocks rose Thursday to hit nearly three decades high as vaccine rollouts raised hopes of an economic recovery, Covid-19 pandemic and heavy machinery stocks rose on policy shifts towards more environmentally friendly energy.
Japan’s Nikkei stock average rose 0. 54% until 26. 668. 35 and is approaching Monday’s 26th high. 905, the highest level since early 1991. The wider Topix won 0. 51% until 1. 774. 27.
The rollout of Covid-19 vaccines raises hopes that the economic recovery may pick up pace next year despite headwinds from a recently identified more infectious strain and a delay from U.. S.. . Pandemic Aid Package.
The Nikkei should initially be between 26. 000 and 27. 000 will be stable, said Yutaka Miura, senior technical strategist at Mizuho Securities.
« But if the dollar falls well below 103 yen, we could see Japanese stocks being sold, » he added.
Aeon rose 3. 5% to a record high after the retailer revised up its earnings outlook for the year through February as consumer confidence rebounded after a coronavirus slump.
Heavy machinery manufacturers won after the Nikkei newspaper reported that Japan’s new zero-emissions strategy would target a massive increase in offshore wind power.
On the other hand, Hino Motors fell at 12. 4% after the truck maker announced it would stop production at two factories in North America by next September due to problems in U.. S.. . Test procedure for engine certification.
SoftBank Group has deleted 1. 7% after China opened an investigation into Alibaba Group for alleged monopoly behavior and invited its Ant Group to meet in the coming days.
Stock, Brexit, Tokyo, Nikkei 225, European Union
World News – UK – Nikkei hits nearly 30-year high on recovery hopes and gains in heavy machinery stocks
. . Related Title :
– <a href = "/? s = Nikkei edges near 30-year high in recovery hopes, heavy machinery stocks Nikkei hits nearly 30-year high on recovery hopes, heavy machinery stocks close higher on post-Brexit hopes
– Tokyo stocks finish higher in hopes after the Brexit deal, vaccine rollouts
– Tokyo stocks open higher before the holiday season
– Tokyo stocks close higher in hope of post-Brexit deal, vaccine rollouts
– Japan stocks higher at close of trade; Nikkei 225 plus 0. 54%
– Japanese stocks move higher
– Tokyo stocks open higher on US stocks& # 39; Hopes on post-Brexit deal rise
– Tokyo stocks rise in the morning on hope more vaccine distribution
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: