Rudy Giuliani, former New York City mayor and guest star of Seinfeld and Marlins Mann, took part in a press conference this morning to discuss the president’s ongoing and divergent legal challenges.
How did it go? Well, perhaps the best answer to this question is the answer to this moment, where Giuliani identified My Cousin Vinny as one of his favorite « legal films » and then proceeded to act in a pivotal scene..
Is this bad for the country? Time will tell. Is Giuliani hopping on a podcast and ripping apart his other nine best movies – and I can’t stress this enough – law movies are massive for content? That answer is a resounding Rovellian Yes.
What is this movie? Only a few years ago Bill Bilesik was using it in his defense against the Deflategate claims. No one involved in the making of the 1992 comedy would have believed its cultural significance would be so saturated.
Rudy Giuliani, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, press conference
World News – United States – Rudy Giuliani acts as « my cousin Finney, » becomes Joe Pesci
. . Related Title :
– <a href = "/? s = Rudy Giuliani acting outside & # 39; my cousin Finney, & # 39; became Joe Pesci Rudy Giuliani Acts According to & # 39; Cousin Vinnie, & # 39; Becomes Joe Pesci
– <a href = "/? S = Giuliani quotes & # 39; my cousin Vinny& # 39; he presents conspiracy theories at a strange press conference". Giuliani Quotes & # 39; Cousin Vinny& # 39; While presenting conspiracy theories at a strange press conference
– & # 39; Have you all seen & # 39; & # 39; Rudy Giuliani presents & # 39; proof& # 39; for massive vote rigging in the strange press . . .
– <a href = "/? s = Rudy Giuliani compares alleged voter fraud to a scene from & # 39; my cousin Vinny& # 39;, says Tanzania has more . . . Rudy Giuliani compares Philly to alleged voter fraud with a scene from & # 39; my cousin Vinny& # 39;, says Tanzania has more . . .
– <a href="/?s= Giuliani accuses the Democrats of rigging the centrally designed elections against Trump
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: