SAN ANTONIO – San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg, and Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff, briefed the community on the local response to COVID-19 in their report, Wednesday night’s daily briefing.
Nirenberg reported a total of 76. 750 COVID-19 cases and 1. 343 deaths in Bexar County, an increase from 1. 032 new cases from Wednesday. Six new deaths were reported today.
City officials also reported that 543 patients will be hospitalized, 175 in intensive care and 88 will be ventilated. 12% of the beds with staff and 66% of the ventilators are available.
Wolff and Nirenberg have changed their public health order to include a curfew from 10 p.m.. m. up to 5 a. m. from Thursday, Nov.. . 26 and extends until Monday, Nov.. . 30th.
People are not allowed to gather outside of their household during curfew unless they are seeking goods or services from a company.
Restaurants must also close at 10:00 PM for dinner. m. You can continue to offer drive-through, curb or take-out service once the curfew starts after 10 p.m.. m.
Watch the recorded briefing in the player below or click here if you are reading KSAT’s coronavirus newsletter:
Mayor Ron Nirenberg and Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff will be following today’s briefing live to discuss the latest developments in the COVID-19 situation. Tune in at 6:13 p.m. Monday – Friday. m.
Ivan Herrera has been a journalist in San Antonio for four years. With a degree in Business from UTSA, he developed Money: It’s Personal, a weekly series that airs Tuesdays at 9am on GMSA. The series breaks personal finance topics into simple explanations. Before Ivan lived in South Africa, he reported on border news in the Rio Grande Valley.
San Antonio, Ron Nirenberg, Coronavirus, Bexar County, curfew, Nelson Wolff
World News – USA – Coronavirus Update San Antonio, Nov. . 25: Executives report 1. 032 new COVID-19 cases, 6 new virus-related deaths
. . Related Title :
– San Antonio and Bexar County partially suspend curfew Thanksgiving weekend curfew
– Houston curfew? Mayor Turner says he will not rule out &.
– With coronavirus on the rise and with no statewide shutdown on the horizon, officials in San Antonio and Bexar Counties are taking . . .
– San Antonio implies curfew on Thanksgiving holidays, weekend after
– Coronavirus Update San Antonio, Nov.. . 25: Executives report 1,032 new COVID-19 cases, 6 new virus-related deaths
– <a href = "/? S = Bexar County partially locked through Thanksgiving weekend 🙂 Bexar County partially locked through Thanksgiving Weekend
– San Antonio, Bexar County Institute curfew begins Thanksgiving night
– The San Antonio River Walk turned into a magical Christmas light spectacle
– San Antonio, Bexar County under curfew Thanksgiving weekend
– San Antonio and Bexar County impose curfew
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: