COMPLEX is involved in several affiliate marketing programs, which means that COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. Our editorial content is not affected by any commissions we receive.
After participating in the renewal of Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, world-famous artist / Cleveland native announced his new position as Cavs’ first creative director ever. Arsham will be responsible for aspects of the corporate visual identity, including uniforms, courtroom, signage designs, as well as social media content..
“I am honored and delighted to join the Cleveland Cavaliers as a Creative Director,” Arsham wrote in a letter sent to the NBA. Com. « I am a third generation of Clevelander. My family can trace its roots back to 1908 when my great-great-grandfather arrived as an immigrant to build his life here. He came to this country without anything, and like many hardworking Clevelanders, he built his company from the ground up.. From the gushing waters of Shagreen Falls, to the pizza in Gerasi and the autumn in the Metroparks – Cleveland is a place that has affected me most my whole life, no matter where my life has led me. Earth is part of me.
According to Artnet, Arsham will also become a minority partner in the franchise and will handle the visual designs of other teams governed by Dan Gilbert, majority owner of the Cavaliers. These include Canton Charge in the G-League, CAVs Lejeune Esports Team, and the Cleveland Monsters in the US Hockey League.
“We are extremely excited to welcome Daniel into the Cavs Foundation, and to be at the forefront of innovation with this new partnership,” said Grant Gilbert, Director of Brand Strategy for the Cavs.. “Daniel’s unique vision as an artist and creative thinker will take us in exciting and unexpected new directions and at the same time, ensure that we continue to deliver world-class experiences, on and off the field, to our community and our fans around the world. This kind of partnership has been, thus far, unprecedented in sports, and everyone on the team looks forward to seeing Daniel’s ideas come to life..
Arsham is known for his sculptural and architectural works and has become one of the most wanted artists over the past several years. His work has been shown in institutions such as MoMA PS1, the Athens Bienniale, and the Museum of Contemporary Art in Miami, to name a few.. The founder of Snarkitecture has also collaborated with some of the biggest names in fashion and entertainment, including Pharrell Williams, Porsche, Dior, Adidas, and Rimowa..
Daniel Arsham, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland, Dan Gilbert, Creative Director, Installation Art
World News – United States – Daniel Arsham appointed Cleveland Cavaliers Creative Director
. . Associated Title :
– Daniel Arsham is named Cleveland Cavaliers & # 39; Creative Director
– Daniel Arsham becomes the first artist to serve as Creative Director for NBA Team
– Snarkitecture& # 39; Daniel Arsham takes his talents to Cleveland
– <a href = "/? S = Daniel Arsham joined the Cleveland Cavaliers as Creative Director. Daniel Arsham joined the Cleveland Cavaliers as Creative Director.
– Cleveland Cavaliers Go Artsy with Daniel Arsham as Creative Director
– Cleveland Cavaliers announces world-famous artist Daniel Arsham as Creative Director of & # 39; s
– <a href = "/? s = The Cleveland Cavaliers have hired artist Daniel Arsham as their creative director as alliances between sports . . . The Cleveland Cavaliers have hired artist Daniel Arsham as their creative director as alliances between sports . . .
– Cleveland Cavaliers Welcome Daniel Arsham Home as Inaugural Creative Director
– <a href = "?
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: