According to Cindy Weisman, Vice President of External Affairs and Customer Service at AEP-Kentucky Power, outages are widespread in the areas around Hazard, Whitesburg and Pikeville.
The outages were around 6,700 at their maximum but decreased to around 2,500 as of 6:00 pm. M.
Kentucky Power estimates that if conditions do not worsen, most outages will be restored late Sunday night with some continued blackouts restored on Monday..
World News – United States – Gale winds lead to blackouts across mountains
Related title :
– Gale winds knock down trees and power lines
– stormy winds lead to blackouts across the mountains
– Strong winds are expected to cause blackouts tonight
– strong winds may lead to blackouts on Sunday night
– <a href =" /? S = stormy winds and rain may lead to power outages on Sunday night, and gale winds and rain may Leads to a blackout on Sunday night
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: