While some college basketball games have already been canceled, it seems like the debut for Michigan basketball will look forward if Bowling Green is set to invade Ann Arbor Wednesday.
The Falcons come from the MAC, but they are not just child’s play. Last season Bowling Green went 21-10 in the overall standings and set a 12-6 record at its conference, finishing second in the MAC Eastern Division.
Bowling Green is also a preseason favorites at the MAC and is a seasoned team that gives back to Justin Turner, who led the Falcons with more than 18 points per game last season. He also grabbed 4. 6 rebounds per game and 36 percent of his 3-point attempts.
While basketball in Michigan has a limited off-season schedule, this game doesn’t compare to some of the previous openings that have featured teams in the low 200s or even 300s.
In the Kenpom ranking list of the previous season, Bowling Green ranks 164. Place, which is still way below the Wolverines who ranked 15th. start the season. Even so, the Falcons can play and should present a moderate challenge to the Wolverines, who have to be keen to win convincingly.
The Wolverines enter the matchup as 14. 5 point favorite which seems like an interesting spread. The Wolverines should win this game by double digits, but with at least two new starters and three of the top eight in the rotation being newbies, they may take some time to gel.
With that in mind, let’s look into the crystal ball and try to predict that Wednesday will take place at the Crisler Center.
Create your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis about Michigan Wolverines and all of your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more.
Your privacy is safe with us. We never give your email address to spammers, scammers or the like.
Michigan Wolverines Men’s Basketball, College Basketball, Green Falcons Bowling Soccer, Mid-American Conference, University of Michigan, Odds, Over-Under, Juwan Howard
World News – USA – Michigan Basketball: 3 predictions for Wolverines against Bowling Green
. . Related Title :
– Bowling Green on Odds, Selection and Prediction in Michigan
– Eastern Michigan vs Michigan State Spread, Line, odds above / below & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
– Michigan Basketball: 3 predictions for Wolverines versus Bowling Green
– Bowling Green Falcons trying to win MAC in 2020-21
– Michigan Vs Bowling Green College Basketball Tips, Odds, Predictions 25. 11. 20
– <a href = "/? S = Michigan Basketball vs.. . Bowling Green: Scouting Report, Prediction Michigan Basketball vs.. . Bowling Green: Scouting Report, Prediction
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: