As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to disrupt normal life, many musicians, artists and performers have been infected with the deadly virus recently, and today, Saturday, November 14th, news that Jeremy is in hospital is said to be fighting for his life after He was infected with the virus. The news went public after producer and music director Hitmaka asked his followers to pray for the « Birthday Sex » singer..
Heitmaka said: I want everyone to pray for my brother Jeremih. This message is published with the blessings of his mothers ??. He posted the message on Instagram along with the hospital-in-residence vocalist sitting in the studio.
Hitmaka also expressed concern about his friend’s condition using his Instagram stories, where he said, “You have changed my life. . Pull went through. Pray for jeremih, ”and in another message he said,“ We need that energy [emoji for prayer] . . . Pray for my brother. Shake again went jeremih.
Other artists crowded the call to prayer to the hospital-in-residence singer on Twitter, with Big Sean saying, « Wake up, pray for your strength @ Jeremih ?? » , While 50 Cent added: « Pray for my son Jeremih he’s not doing well. This covid s # $ t is real. ».
Although this has not been confirmed, TMZ reports that sources say the singer was put on a ventilator as his condition deteriorated..
As concerns continued to flow from fans on Twitter, some also revealed similar claims, although they remain unconfirmed.. A fan on Twitter named Jay said: « @ Jeremih is currently in an ICU in Chicago fighting for his life.. I want everyone on Twitter to pray for #Jeremiah.
Another fan of the handle added: “Damn !!!! RTFeewiththetea: Singer Jeremih is fighting for his life after contracting Covid 19. He is now in the ICU in folded hands.
We join others in the hope that the singer can make a full recovery from this deadly virus. Although many people have given hope to the news that there is a possibility of a vaccine for COVID-19 next year, the virus is still claiming lives and treating hundreds of thousands around the world..
Pray for my son Jeremy that he’s not doing anything good. ?? Pic. Twitter. com / o7eWGAfZJM
Prayers for R&B singer Jeremy who is currently being hospitalized in the ICU after contracting COVID-19. As the coronavirus pandemic continues [Read more . . . ]
Urban Islandz is a leader in ballroom and hip-hop content. Find the latest news, new music and videos here daily.
Jeremih, 50 Cent, Coronavirus, Chance the Rapper, Intensive Care Unit, Hitmaka, Ventilator
World News – US – R&B singer Jeremy at ICU Battling COVID-19, 50 Cent , Big Sean & Hitmaka reactions
. . Related Title :
– R& B Singer Jeremih at ICU Battling COVID-19, 50 Cent, Big Sean & Hitmaka responses
– singer Jeremy fights COVID-19 and isn’t doing well, according to 50 Cent
– Jeremih has been hospitalized and is in the ICU for COVID-19 a>
– Jeremih fights disease, celebrities ask for prayer
– Hitmaka asking about praying for Jeremih in disturbing posts
– Jeremih: 5 things about TheSinger reported on the & ventilator; He was hospitalized due to COVID-19
– Jeremih was taken to hospital due to COVID -19: Use of a ventilator as the condition worsens
– <a href = "/? S = Hospital in the ICU with COVID . . . He was transferred to the hospital in the intensive care unit, infected with the Coronavirus . . .
– Jeremih in hospital due to COVID-19, inviting friends to pray
– Fans worried about Jeremih& # 39; s amid the apparent COVID-19 battle after 50 Cent asks to pray
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: