The TCU has finally made it to a bowl game, which frog fans would not have predicted in the first four games after the start of the TCU 1 -3. After a strong end, they’ll face the Razorbacks on New Year’s Eve. This matchup will be essential for the Frogs to win when they face an SEC sub-team. If TCU and the Big 12 want to hang out with the big dogs, the frogs have to be ahead.
The frogs’ offense started slowly, but by the end of the regular season they played together as a unit and set up the mileage. Quarterback Max Duggan leads the offensive and is a key factor in the performance of the Frogs offensive. When it is on, the TCU has more of a strong offensive performance.
Another key for the frogs is to hurry more than 200 meters. TCU is undefeated if the ball runs more than 200 meters.
The Razorback Defense ranks 10th in SEC sacks. of 14 places. If the frogs offensive line can keep them away from Duggan, they are sure to succeed if they throw the ball into the field. However, once Dugan finds time to throw the ball, he needs to be accurate, as Arkansas is number one in the SEC at 13 on interceptions.
Arkansas is a midfielder on the SEC team when it comes to crime. The last time the frogs and pigs played, the TCU Arkansas defense stopped at just 267 yards.
The CU defense must watch out for Trelon Smith, who has 710 rushing yards and five touchdowns this season. The frogs must prepare to finish the hogs rushing game if they are to win this ball game.
The TCU ended their season strong and if they bring that momentum to Houston they should be ahead. You also need to start quickly and make sure to stop the Razorbacks running game to succeed on New Years Eve.
TCU Horned Frogs Football, Arkansas Razorbacks Football, Texas Bowl, Bowl Game
World News – US – TCU Prediction: Will the Horned Frogs top Arkansas in the Texas Bowl?
. . Related title :
– Bumper Pool Feels Hogs Aiming to Win a Bowl Game More Than Any Other Competition This Season
– Mercari Texas Bowl canceled due to COVID problems at TCU TCU
– > TCU Prediction: Will the Horned Frogs outperform Beat Arkansas in the Texas Bowl?
– Texas Bowl Prediction and Preview: Arkansas vs.. . TCU
– Keys to Victory & Five Burning Questions: Arkansas vs.. . TCU
– Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. TCU Odds, Lines and Spread
– Texas Bowl canceled due to COVID-19
– Texas Bowl between Arkansas and TCU canceled due to COVID-19 concerns at TCU
– It looks like Arkansas won’t go to a bowl game after all
– Texas Bowl between Arkansas and TCU will be the last bowl canceled due to COVID-19
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: