After a massive opening win over Costa Rica in Group A, the United States has a very good chance of making it into today’s Concacaf semifinals -Olympia qualification to secure a place. Jason Kreis needs three points in their game against the weakest group opponent, the Dominican Republic, and so Mexico Costa Rica cannot score three points of their own. If these two very realistic results come true, the US will not have to worry too much about their final group game against El Tri on Wednesday.
The Dominican Republic conceded four goals against Mexico in the opener, including a hat-trick against Sebastian Cordova from Club America. Although they scored a goal to Mexico thanks to a penalty, they didn’t threaten the opposing goal too much in the 90 minutes.
If Americans can convert their chances when they show up, doing so should be a comfortable outcome. However, anything can happen in tournaments like this. It is the responsibility of the US not to take the three points for granted and to go out and carry them out.
In an hour – the next step towards # Tokyo2020Your U-23 #USMNT starts XI vs. pic.twitter.com/R1FzxGdxIK
# Sub23 | ¡Este es nuestro 1️⃣1️⃣ inicial para enfrentar a @USYNT esta noche en el Estadio Akron! ⚽️⏰ 7:00 p.m. Claro Sports #LaSeleccionNosUne #VamosRD pic.twitter.com/HSC6UKCHY2
This thread will be your match thread. We don’t have a lot of rules here. We just ask you not to offend yourself personally and to treat each other with respect. Debates can get heated and that’s fine, but attribution and minor insults will get you banned. If you see a comment that you think is incorrect, please report it and it will be processed.
Stars and Stripes FC is an affiliate company. These do not affect the editorial content, although Vox Media may earn commissions on products purchased through affiliate links.
Related title :
– <a href = "/? s = Canada has its sights set on Haiti at the CONCACAF men& # 39 Olympic Football Qualifier in Mexico has Haiti in its sights at the Olympic soccer qualification of CONCACAF men& in Mexico
– Olympic qualification: How to see, to plan USMNT at the latest
– Live stream for the US men’s Olympic qualification for football (03/21/21): Watch Match vs. . Dominican Republic, time, channel
– US-U-23 vs Dominican Republic, live stream for the Olympic qualification 2021: time, TV -Time schedule and lineups
– Goals and highlights Dominicans 0-4 USA, 2021 O. Olympic football
– 2021 CONCACAF Olympic Qualification: How to see the Dominican Republic against the United States on Sunday (3/21/21)
– <a href = "/? s = U-23 USMNT continues Olympic qualifying against the Dominican Republic tonight USMNT continues the Olympic qualifying against the Dominican Republic this evening
– Preolmpico Concacaf 2021: Mexico takes over the leadership of the group of death after defeating the Dominican Republic
– US-U-23 & # 39; consideration of all options & # 39; how rotation is critical to Olympic qualification hopes
– Concacaf Pre-Olympic 2021: Dominican Republic against USA: schedule, how and where to see the Concacaf Tokyo. ..
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: