MONROE, Wash. – Two small earthquakes were recorded on Monday in western Washington near the cities of Monroe and Carnation.
People on social media reported feeling a 2. Magnitude 9 earthquake that shook near Monroe overnight.
The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network said the quake happened 4. 28 miles southwest of Monroe at 2:41 a. m. Monday.
KIRO 7 heard from people in Everett, Mill Creek, and Snohomish who said they felt the ground move.
A second earthquake was reported later in the day. The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network recorded a 2nd. 2 Magnitude about 5 miles northeast of Carnation at 12:05 p.m.. m.
Earthquake, Washington, Puget Sound, Pacific Northwest Seismic Network, Monroe
World News – United States – 2 small earthquakes were reported near Monroe, Carnation on Monday
. . Related title :
– 2 small earthquakes shake the Puget Sound area
– 2 small earthquakes on Monday near Monroe, Carnation
– Two small earthquakes hit West Washington on Monday
– Small magnitude 3. 0 quake hits 4 miles southeast of Duvall, Washington, USA around noon
– People report that they feel M2. 9 earthquakes near Monroe
– Two small earthquakes shake the Puget Sound area
– Two small earthquakes follow other smaller quakes in the Puget Sound area of recent times
– Small earthquake near Monroe follows other recent small quakes in Puget Sound area
– Short, small earthquake rattles near Monroe
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: