Reporting on the impact of the coronavirus on the sports world
The Milwaukee Bucks absolutely beat Miami Heat Tuesday in a rematch against the Eastern Conference final last season, breaking the record for the most 3-point points for a team in a single game at 29. While the Heat took the streak to reach the NBA Finals earlier this year, it was the Bucks who took the new season rematch with a dominant 144-97 win.
The record itself was broken with just over six minutes of playing time. Milwaukee’s second-round pick, Sam Merrill, put the ball on the court and decided to shoot from the left corner of the bow to win the 28th. The team’s 3 pointer to score.
In addition to breaking that team record previously held by the Houston Rockets, the Bucks also set a new record for most players with a 3-pointer made with 12. Ironically, reigning MVP, Giannis Antetokounmpo, was the only person who didn’t knock down a 3-pointer in Tuesday’s win – although there was no shortage of tries as he missed both attempts behind the arch. Jrue Holiday led all of his teammates with six made 3-pointers.
For fun, here are all the players who scored a three for Milwaukee on Tuesday: Holiday, Merrill, Khris Middleton, Brook Lopez, Donte DiVincenzo, Bobby Portis, D. . J. . Wilson, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Jordan Nwora, Pat Connaughton, DJ Augustin and Bryn Forbes.
If the heat felt particularly outraged or embarrassed at the type of performance that resulted in the goats absolutely knocking their teeth, they don’t have to wait long to get revenge. Miami will face Milwaukee again tomorrow night.
We bring important sports news to your inbox so you can stay updated and make a profit.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. . Commissioner. com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. .
Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks, NBA, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jimmy Butler, Eastern Conference
World News – USA – Bucks set an NBA record for a game with 29 3-pointers win against heat
. . Associated Title :
– Bucks Over Set the NBA Record for 3& # 39; s one and roll past Heat 144-97
– Bucks 144, Heat 97: Three pointers fall in record time
– <a href = "/? s = Bucks set a single-game NBA record with 29 3-pointers in the dominant win against Heat on Bucks set a single-game NBA record 29 scored 3-pointers in the dominant win against Heat on
– Bucks blitz Heat with a barrage of 3s in 144 -97 Beatdown
– Snack from one of the most one-sided losses in the history of the heat. How did it happen?
– Bucks make NBA record 29 3-pointers in the Heat router
– Bucks set the NBA record for the most 3-pointers in Tuesday&’s game. Heat
– Rapid Recap: Bucks 144, Miami 97
– Bucks set NBA record for 3 points in a game
– <a href =" /? s = Set Bucks NBA record on For 3's, roll past Heat 144-97
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: