The first edition of the College Football Playoff Ranking will be released tonight at 7pm. m. ET on ESPN and fans in particular have some storylines in their sights. In one of those storylines, five powerless schools like Cincinnati top the list. Stand up! On Tuesday morning, ESPN college football insider Heather Dinich argued that the Bearcats actually have a stronger case than some SEC teams.
« If you look at them on paper, they actually have a stronger case than Texas A&M and Florida, » Dinich said of Cincinnati. “Which leads me to ask, does the committee honor the direct results of the Aggies on the Gators, even though Kyle Trask and the Gators have looked phenomenal lately? I think those five, six, seven spots are going to be the most interesting ones tonight. ”
The Bearcats are one of the few undefeated teams currently still in the country as they started 8-0. Her wins include two over teams ranked in the top 25, and some against big-name conference opponents like UCF, Houston, and others. Still, it makes it difficult to get into the playoff picture as a non-power five school.
Cincinnati has the No.. reached. 7 spots in the AP poll with his unbeaten record, but it’s not like the six teams ahead of them are all unbeaten. Alabama, Notre Dame, and Ohio State at the top of the poll are all undefeated, but Clemson, Texas A&M, and Florida all sit ahead of the undefeated Bearcats and the undefeated BYU Cougars. 8, another non-power five team. The one-loss teams sitting in front of Cincinnati and BYU show how much a team can benefit from a tougher schedule, and unfortunately discredit for Cincinnati an unbeaten record for those teams not attending the Power Five conferences.
On Saturday, Cincinnati won their eighth game of the season, 36:33 behind UCF. The Bearcats only have two games left in the regular season, so it’s time to impress the playoff committee enough to get them a shot at the teams of four. But head coach Luke Fickell believes the statement has been made.
Following Cincinnati’s win on Saturday, Fickell was asked at the post-game press conference if he had an opening speech for media members. His answer was short and sweet, and received some notable attention on social media.
Get the fastest results, stats, news, LIVE videos and more. CLICK HERE to download the CBS Sports Mobile App and get the latest information on your team today.
© 2005-2020 CBS INTERACTIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. .
Cincinnati Bearcats Soccer, American Athletic Conference, UCF Knights Soccer, Temple Owls Soccer, American Soccer, Tulsa Golden Hurricane Soccer, College Football Playoffs, Texas A&M Aggies Soccer, Florida Gators Soccer, Memphis Tigers Soccer
</ div World News – United States – Dinich Says Cincinnati's CV Is Stronger Than Texas' A&M, Florida
. . Related title :
– Group of five power rankings: Cincinnati strengthens playoff claim, BYU chickens out, flames poured over
– Dinich says Cincinnati&’s resume is stronger than Texas A& M, Florida
– American Athletic Conference Power Rankings in Week 13
– No.. 7 Cincinnati focuses on AAC, not CFP, vs.. . Temple
– Cincinnati vs.. . Temple NCAAF Week 13 Betting Tips and Game Predictions
– ESPN analyst actually says Cincinnati& # 39; s resume is stronger than Florida& # 39; s and Texas A& M& # 39; s what is absurd
– Heather Dinich: Cincinnati& résumé is better than 2 main programs
– Five AAC games that I really want to see
– How the Bearcats outperformed and outperformed UCF in a pivotal comeback win
– Cincinnati vs. Temple Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & College Football Week 13 game start time
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: