It will be a partly cloudy and mild New Year’s Eve with temperatures around 70 degrees when it is time to ring in the new year. Winds will be windy from the southeast at 10-15 miles per hour with higher gusts of wind. The overnight lows will fall in the upper 60s.
The first day of 2021 will be a warm day with highs in the low 80s. Expect a mix of sun and clouds, and winds stay breezy from the southeast at 10-15 mph and gusts of up to 25 mph.
Our next cold front is approaching our area on late Saturday evening and Sunday morning and offers isolated showers and isolated thunderstorms.
World News – USA – First warning weather: A warm start to 2021, but a cold front will cool off by Sunday
. Associated title :
– Wind Busts To 55 MPH , Notice to Much of Western RivCo
– First Alert Weather : A warm start to 2021, but a cold front will cool off by Sunday
– Weather Warning: Stormy New Year& # 39; s Day
– Wind Advisory issued on 31. Dec at 8:17 a.m. PST through Dec.. January at 12:00 PM PST from NWS San Diego CA
– Wind Advisory, issued Jan.. Jan 1 at 2:37 a.m. PST through Jan.. Jan 1st at 12:00 p.m. PST from NWS San Diego CA
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: