Clemson gets points from the top and bottom of the roster when they upset no. 18 Florida State 77-67. (2:28)
CLEMSON, S.. . C.. . — Clyde Trapp scored 15 points and Nick Honor had all of his 13 points in the second half, including the starting 3-pointer, when Clemson at No.. 1 came by. 18 Florida State 77-67 on Tuesday night.
The Tigers (7-1, 1-1 Atlantic Coast Conference) fell between 36 and 29 when Balsa Korprivica took a break early in the second half. It was then that things started to change for Clemson when Al-Amir Dawes hit a 3-pointer and Trapp scored three points, which made the game worse.
The teams swapped the lead 13 times in the next 10 minutes, and Korprivica connected the matter with 54 points.
Honor, a transfer from Fordham, broke the tie and gave Clemson the final lead with a 3-pointer with 7:01. After John Newman III hit a basket, Honor stole the ball in the backcourt, was fouled, and hit both fouls when Clemson took the 60-54 lead.
Honor added three point play a minute later, and when Dawes petted a 3 the Tigers were between 66 and 57.
The state of Florida (5-2, 1-1) came 1:45 on Anthony Polite’s 3-pointer within 71-65. But the Seminoles couldn’t catch Clemson and lost for the second time in three games.
Dawes added 11 points to Clemson, and Aamir Simms, the team’s top scorer that season, ended the game on eight points and 11 rebounds at field.
The Seminoles opened slowly and started 0 of 5 from the field with six turnovers in less than five minutes.
The Tigers failed to take advantage of this, however, and the Seminoles soon found their shot as they broke away from a 21-point tie and closed half with a 13-8 run.
Wyatt Wilkes, who averaged less than four points per game, hit a pair of 3-pointers in the half to keep Clemson at bay.
However, the state of Florida has struggled with Clemson’s goal defense, which leads the ACC and ranks third nationwide with less than 54 points per game. The Seminoles had 11 turnovers in the first 20 minutes and went into the game with an average of 13 mistakes per game.
State of Florida: The Seminoles failed to take advantage of Clemson’s cold shooting early on, and it eventually cost them as the Tigers continued to play solid defenses, firing shots for the comeback win in the second half.
Clemson: The Host Tigers defeated a senior team from the US state of Florida for the second time in a row and were sixth out of the Seminoles 70-69 on Al-Amir Dawes’ judicial, game-winning drive.
– Lester Quinones made a 3-pointer with 1:07 left to give Memphis the lead on their way to a 58-57 win over South Florida on Tuesday night.
– Storm Murphy scored 16 points when Wofford defeated Mercer 78-65 in a Southern Conference opener for both teams on Tuesday night.
– Clyde Trapp scored 15 points and Nick Honor had all of his 13 points in the second half, including the 3-pointer when Clemson at No.. 1 came by. 18 Florida State 77-67 on Tuesday night.
Florida State Seminoles Men’s Basketball, Clemson Tigers Men’s Basketball, NCAA Atlantic Coast Conference Football, Clemson University, Basketball
World News – USA – Florida State vs.. . Clemson Game Recap – Nov 29. December 2020 – ESPN
. . Related title :
– Clemson, Show of Honor after No.. 18 Florida State 77-67
– FINAL: FSU 67, Clemson 77
– FSU Basketball at Clemson: Preview, How-to-Watch, Vegas Line
– Florida State vs.. . Clemson Prediction, Line: Under Is The Game
– College Basketball PRO Review: Smart Money Moving Tuesday&s Florida State vs.. . Clemson Spread
– Florida State vs. Clemson Picks and Predictions 29. December
– Florida State Women& # 39; Basketball schedule looks to rest of 2020-21 season
– FSU- Football salaries rank high in the ACC but are behind Clemson, SEC, Big Ten
– NCAA Men&’s Basketball: Florida State Seminoles vs. Clemson Tigers- Possible Lineups and Predictions
– Clemson Beats No.. 18 State of Florida
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: