According to SportWitness, Jürgen Klopp has asked the owners of Liverpool via the Sunday edition of the Italian newspaper Tuttosport to request Gleison Bremer to sign in the January transfer window.
Matteo Pedrosi of Corriere Granata linked the Reds for the first time with the 23-year-old Torino ace last week, adding that agents have already contacted a transfer.
Pedrosi also reported that Everton were keen on the center-back while explaining that Fulham were against a move for the ace in the summer as SportWitness write the rumors may be an attempt to fuel the hype.
Klopp’s squad has seen a plethora of center-backs over the past few months that will last until January as Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez are out with long-term knee injuries.
The need to strengthen in this area mid-season seems to be more evident now that injury-prone Joel Matip is out again and Fabinho acts as a partner to one of the Academy alumni Rhys Williams or Nat Phillips.
More stories / latest news
‘Thiagoooooo’ – These Liverpool fans can’t suppress their excitement over the midfielder’s return to Southampton
4th. January 2021, 7:19 p.m.
Fabrizio Romano updates Man United and Liverpool’s transfer target
4th. January 2021, 7:04 p.m.
The two contract offers Real Madrid made Sergio Ramos with the legend are free to arrange the exit from the pre-contract
4th. January 2021 19:00
Bremer helped the Turin team for the second time without conceding a goal last weekend when they beat Parma 3-0. The team’s victory brought them out of the relegation zone.
The Brazilian ace started and played the full 90 minutes in 12 of the 15 Serie A games so far in Turin. The relegation fighters have conceded the second most goals in the Italian top division.
Bremer came to Turin from the Brazilian team Atletico Mineiro in the summer of 2018. The 6ft2 ace is presented as a promising talent. It may be a gamble or even a short term solution that could improve massively in the long run for the Premier League champions.
Liverpool F. . C.. . , Jürgen Klopp, Premier League, Virgil van Dijk, transfer window
World news – USA – Klopp urges the Liverpool owners to sign the central defender goal Bremer
. . Related title :
– Klopp urges the Liverpool owners to sign the goal for the center-back . . .
– Liverpool transfer plan announced for January; Klopp is expecting a crowded title race
– The latest players associated with a move to Liverpool
– Team News: Confirmed Liverpool line-up against Southampton
– Liverpool transfer news LIVE: David Carmo, Max Wober, Sven Botman, Gleison Bremer latest
– Klopp, Liverpool boss & # 39; stunned& # 39; why the key star is in a dangerous situation
– How could Liverpool Georginio replace? Wijnaldum? Jürgen Klopp&’s options in the event that the Dutchman leaves
– Jürgen Klopp & # 39; Pushing & # 39; Bringing Gleison Bremer to Liverpool in January
– Jürgen Klopp explains the theory behind Liverpool& # 39; s rotation of the central defender
– Jürgen Klopp is skeptical whether Liverpool will spend in January’s transfer becomes windows for two reasons
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]