HURON, p. . D.. . – The U. S.. . Geological Survey recorded a 3. Earthquake of magnitude 2 approx. 7th. 5 miles northwest of Bowdle, South Dakota at 11:59 am Tuesday night.
The depth of the quake was about 3. 1 mile after the geological survey. Further details were not immediately available.
Bowdle is a small town in Edmunds County with about 500 people living about 60 miles west of Aberdeen.
According to the USGS, the quake is the second in South Dakota this year. There was a size 2. 5 earthquakes north of Platte on Aug. . 25th.
The largest earthquake in South Dakota had a magnitude of 4. 5 quakes south of Huron in 1911.
Latest news; breaks first on the NewsCenter1 app. Download the app to your iPhone or Android device today to get the latest news and weather alerts in the palm of your hand.
Earthquake, South Dakota, Maine, Kansas
World News – USA – 3. Magnitude 2 earthquake reported in northern South Dakota – KNBN NewsCenter1
. . Associated title :
– 2. Magnitude 6 quake reported in east Wichita
– 3. Magnitude 2 earthquake reported in North South Dakota
– Earthquake in North South Dakota reported on Tuesday evening
– Magnitude 3. 0 earthquakes in Maine
– 3. Magnitude 2 earthquake detected in South Dakota
– Fifth small earthquake in 2 weeks in Wichita
– UPDATED: Two earthquakes rattle Southwestern NB
– 3. Magnitude 2 earthquake in South Dakota
– Small magnitude 3 tremors. 0 just reported 3 miles northwest of Robbinston, Canada
– 3. Magnitude 2 earthquake hits North Central South Dakota
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: