Ruhle, also a senior business correspondent at NBC News, reported on the diagnoses in an article published on Monday. She also addressed her experiences on the air.
“Until today over 14. 7 million have tested positive for the corona virus, « wrote Ruhle. “You can now add me, my husband, and our three children to that massive number. ”
The number given by Ruhle is reflected in the Coronavirus Resource Center at Johns Hopkins University, which is currently 14. 793. 047 confirmed Covid-19 cases in the US and 282. 522 deaths are listed.
Ruhle said her husband was the first to test positive for the disease the day before Thanksgiving. His symptoms included « headache and mild sore throat ». .
« My husband immediately returned to our New York City apartment for isolation, » she wrote. “I went to our home in New Jersey with our three children, who are 14, 11 and 7 years old, and quarantined myself separately from my children in a guest room above our garage. Having only this type of accommodation is a privilege. ”
Despite these precautionary measures, Ruhle also tested positive a few days later. Her symptoms, she said, « felt like a terrible flu ».
The anchor indicated several hurdles, e.g.. B.. Difficulty testing and contact tracking issues.
“My family is very lucky. We didn’t get super sick. We had access to tests, eventually got some results, and had the space and financial stability to isolate safely, ”she added. “We have supportive paid jobs and schools that can offer virtual learning. If I hadn’t had all of that, maybe it would have been much more difficult to follow the guidelines. ”
« We don’t have a vaccine today, » she said. “We have a virus that is ravaging our country and we have to do a lot more to stop it. ”
Premium Independent Comments can be posted by members of our Independent Premium membership program. It enables our most dedicated readers to discuss the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and much more. Our journalists will try to respond by joining the topics when they can to create a real meeting of independent premium. The most insightful comments on all topics are published daily in special articles. You can also be notified by email when someone replies to your comment.
The existing Open Comments threads will persist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium. Due to the size of this comment community, we cannot pay the same attention to every post, but we have preserved this section in the interest of an open debate. Please continue to respect all commentators and have constructive debates.
Would you like to bookmark your favorite articles and stories for later reading or reference? Start your Independent Premium subscription today.
Stephanie Ruhle, Coronavirus, MSNBC Live
World news – USA – MSNBC presenter Stephanie Ruhle announces that she is recovering from Covid-19
. . Related title :
– MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle & # 39; sick and anxious& # 39; After she, her husband and children tested positive for COVID
– <a href = "/? S = MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle reveals that she and her family are recovering from Covid-19 and so is her family recover from Covid-19
– MSNBC& # 39; Stephanie Ruhle reveals that she has COVID-19: & # 39; Sick and Scared& # 39;
– Stephanie Ruhle of NJ&, MSNBC anchor, recovering from COVID-19. Here is & # 39; what & # 39; frightened & # 39; her.
– MSNBC& # 39; s Stephanie Ruhle is recovering from COVID-19
– MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle recovers from COVID-19: & # 39; Please take this seriously& # 39; – WATCH
– Stephanie Ruhle says that she has recovered from Covid-19
– <a href = "/? s = & # 39; Scared& # 39 ;: MSNBC& # 39; s Stephanie Ruhle suffers from coronavirus # 39 ;: Stephanie Ruhle from MSNBC& # 39; instructs coronavirus to submit a effective application for virus-& # 39; Seriously& # 39;
– MSNBC& # 39; Stephanie Ruhle Says She Is Recovering From COVID-19: & # 39; Please, please take this seriously. & # 39;
– Stephanie Ruhle tests positive for COVID-19, please ask & # 39; Take This Seriously& # 39; (Video) « > Stephanie Ruhle from MSNBC& # 39; tested positive for COVID-19, please & # 39; take this seriously & # 39; (video)
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: