Despite the belief that 2020-21 would be a relative « throwaway » season, the OKC Thunder doesn’t seem to work the first two games got the memo.
Oklahoma City begins the campaign with a thrilling win over Summer, only to lose in the second game to Summer. Oklahoma City has a record of 1-1 and while it’s still very early in the year, they’ve impressed so far.
Well, Mark Daigneault, who plays the Orlando Magic tonight, is trying to get his team going again . 500.
However, to achieve this, his team must improve on these three keys to victory:
To be honest, this Orlando Magic team is pretty deep and the talent is widespread throughout. From the likes of Terrence Ross and Evan Fournier to Aaron Gordon and the seemingly rejuvenated Markelle Fultz.
While there’s plenty of talent in tow, this team goes as far as their all-star, Nikola Vučević takes them.
Because of this, like any team the magic competes against, perhaps the most important plan is to take out the big man, or at least slow him down.
Averaging 17. 3 points, 12 rebounds and 3. Vučević was the biggest contributor to Orlando’s unbeaten start to the new year.
Mitigate its influence – I know easier said than done – and you position yourself for an airy victory.
Create your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis about Oklahoma City Thunder and all of your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more.
Your privacy is safe with us. We will never give your email address to spammers, scammers or the like.
Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Al Horford, NBA, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
World news – USA – OKC Thunder: 3 keys to today’s win over Orlando
. . Related title :
– Isaiah Roby, Justin Jackson in Thunder starting grid against Magic
– Orlando Magic at Oklahoma City Thunder odds, tips and predictions
– OKC Thunder: 3 keys to win tonight against Orlando
– NBA Chances of Winning & Pick for Orlando Magic vs.. . Oklahoma City Thunder: Tuesday&s biggest betting model advantage
– Thunder&s Justin Jackson starts on Tuesday instead by George Hill (neck)
– >> George Hill (neck) excluded for Thunder on Thursday
– Game 4: Magic at Thunder GameThread
– Orlando plays Oklahoma City in the 3-game winning streak
– Orlando Magic vs.. . Oklahoma City Thunder Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Selections and Bet Preview for NBA . . .
– Orlando Magic at Oklahoma City Thunder (Dec.. . 29, 2020): Observing, Odds and Predictions
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: