In less than 90 minutes, the New England Patriots play their 13th. Play this year’s regular season and try to improve to 7-6: The reigning AFC East champions face a team from Los Angeles Rams that is on the way to compete with an 8-4 record. However, before we move forward, let’s take a look at the players on both sides who have been declared inactive and will therefore not participate in today’s competition:
While New England featured 14 players in its last injury report of the week, released on Wednesday, not a single player was excluded prior to the game. And even now, only one of the inactive Patriots was in question to enter today’s competition: J running back. J. . Taylor dealing with a quad injury. The other four inactive are all healthy scratches.
This means the rest of New England’s training list will end well despite the recent injuries: quarterback Cam Newton (stomach), full-back Jakob Johnson (knee), wide receiver Matthew Slater (knee), security guard Shaq Mason ( Kalf), defensive tackles Lawrence Guy (shoulder), Adam Butler (shoulder) and Byron Cowart (back), linebacker Ja’Whaun Bentley (groin), defender J.. . C.. . Jackson (hips / knees), Jonathan Jones (neck) and Kyle Dugger (toes) and kicker Nick Folk (back).
While there are many big names on the list, Jackson and Jones stand out in particular: the two corners left Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers because of their respective injuries and couldn’t return. Seeing her again now is obviously good news for the defense of New England.
Also active is Devin Asiasi, who has just been activated for the 53-man squad from the injured reserve. With Ryan Izzo (thigh / hand / neck) being put on IR on a follow-up turn and Jordan Thomas being among the inactive, the Patriots will therefore rely on him and his third-round rookie Dalton Keene to leave the fort keep close end.
The Rams didn’t disable any players yesterday either. Only kicker Matt Gay was classified as questionable due to a shoulder injury. He’ll be fine as expected.
New England Patriots, Los Angeles Rams, NFL, Los Angeles Chargers, Bill Belichick, Thursday Night Football
World News – USA – Patriots vs Rams inactive: J. . C.. . Jackson, Jonathan Jones are both good to go
. . Related title :
– Week 14 Patriots vs. Rams Inactive: JC Jackson, Jonathan Jones both going well
– How the public Patriots vs.. . Rams Thursday Night Football Week 14
– Andrew Whitworth of Rams for Walter Payton NFL Nominated Man of the Year Award
– Patriots at Rams Picks: Thursday Night Football Week 14 odds and predictions against the spread
– Best bets for Patriots vs.. . Rams on Thursday evening football
– Primetime props: Patriots at Rams
– Patriots activate Devin Asiasi, put Ryan Izzo on IR, take Julian Edelman off the COVID-19 list
– Why is Cam Newton blocking fun for the Patriots linemen
– NFL Week 14 Thursday Night Football Betting Breakdown – Patriots vs.. . Aries
– What To See When The Aries And Patriots for the first time meet time since that ugly Super Bowl
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: