We split the public betting splits and how the lines for Oklahoma State vs.. . Miami in the Cheez-It Bowl.
Two teams that have had roller coaster season battle it out in a questionable neighborhood in Downtown Orlando while the Oklahoma State Cowboys battle the No.. 1 compete. 18 Miami Hurricanes.
Where are the sports bettors going as we near game time? Let’s take a look. All odds and information were provided by DraftKings Sportsbook.
Right now, Miami is a 1-point favorite on DraftKings Sportsbook, but with 63% of the grip and 58% of the money on the cowboys starting at 1p. m. today.
Is that public right? That depends on who’s playing tonight. If the only missing players for Miami are the opt-out defensive playoffs Jaelan Phillips and Quincy Roche, the Canes could be up for a rebound after their disastrous performance against North Carolina in the season finale. D’Eriq King and Brevin Jordan will play so there will be a lot of talent on the offensive.
The total is fixed at 61. 5, with 77% of the grip and 75% of the bets on the over
Is that public right? This Miami D can be pretty inconsistent, and this could be the best defense Mike Gundy has had since arriving in Stillwater. This game would certainly lean down during the regular season, but game books typically open in bowl games, and it hurts to unpack in exhibition games. We stay away, but we lean down here a little.
Oklahoma State is listed at -109, Miami at -112. With 57% of the grip and 67% of the bets, the canes win instantly.
Is that public right? It’s been a long season for OSU and UM are home in front of some friends and family who can drive to the game. We’re going to upset Manny Diaz’s team easily and the money line is fine with us.
The money is on the canes, and so are we. Those late line moves for the 2020 bowl game have been pretty accurate so far, and we’ll be tracking the money and moving on with UM even if it hits -2. 5.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, you can access crisis advice and referral services at 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). . Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ / MI / PA / WV), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO / NH), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA) or Call TN REDLINE or send an SMS: 800-889-9789. 21 (18 NH). NJ / PA / WV / IA / IN / CO / IL / TN / MI only. Conditions of participation apply. See drafts. com / sportsbook for full terms and conditions.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Soccer, Miami Hurricanes Soccer, Cheez-It Bowl, Bowl Game, College Football, American Football
World News – USA – Public betting splits and line movements for Cheez- It Bowl: Oklahoma State vs.. . Miami
. . Associated Title :
– Public betting splits and line movements for Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State vs.. . Miami
– Two players from Miami Hurricanes are against. Oklahoma State
– <a href = "/? S = Safety for Seniors Amari Carter misses Hurricanes& # 39; Cheez-It Bowl vs.. . Oklahoma State "Seniors Safety Amari Carter misses Hurricanes& # 39; Cheez-It Bowl vs.. . Oklahoma State
– Miami vs.. . Oklahoma State Prediction, Selection, Odds, Line, TV Channel, Live Stream, Start Time for Cheez-It Bowl
– Cheez-It Bowl: # 21 Oklahoma State vs.. . # 18 Miami Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time, Odds, Prediction
– Tuesday Cheez-It Bowl College Football Odds & picks for Oklahoma State vs.. . Miami (Dec. . 29)
– <a href = "/? S = Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State vs.. . Miami Odds, Tips and Predictions Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State vs.. . Miami odds, tips and predictions
– How to Make Cheez-It Bowl No.. 21 Oklahoma St. . vs.. . No. 18 Miami (29. 12th. ): Channel, Stream, Time
– College Football Betting Preview: 2020 Cheez- It Bowl & Alamo Bowl Predictions
– Oklahoma State Vs. Miami Live Stream: Watch Cheez-It Bowl online on TV
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: