Both Wales and England have put in place strict coronavirus lockdowns since the nationwide coronavirus restrictions were in place in March.
Although Wales first passed the same set of rules under its decentralized government, it began « opening up » much later than England. This marked the start of several months as the two nations took different approaches to combating the spread of the U.S. virus.
At Wales’ breakers, Welsh people have been warned not to leave the country to shop or go to restaurants across the border. With Wales currently on alert level 4, everyone has been asked not to travel to or from Wales. However, these rules have been broken.
Now, for the first time, England has entered its own alert level 5, announcing Boris Johnson’s strict new lockout rules.
We looked at what you can and can’t do in the Wales Alert Level 4 and England Level 5 restrictions.
The rules of what you can and cannot do under Alert 4 in Wales and Tier 5 in England are very similar but differ slightly.
One of the areas where the limitation is very similar but can be interpreted differently is again in training.
In Wales, the Welsh Government and Police Forces have recalled recent pictures of people crowding Welsh beauty spots that your exercise should start and end from your home under Alert 4.
The guide advises against driving for sport and says, « In general, people driving outside of home for this purpose should not be included. For example, you shouldn’t travel any significant distance just to exercise in the countryside or at beauty spots. «
However, people with mobility problems are allowed to travel to a suitable location. “However, long journeys should not be made unless clearly necessary. « .
The rules for traveling to work out in England state that there is no formal limit on the number of miles you can train or visit a support bubble, but both should be local.
You can go for a walk or run with someone for another household – but you can’t sit down and have a drink with them in the park.
In Wales, single adult households, single parent households, single adult households and students with a household outside of their own can create a bubble.
In England the same rules apply to household bubbles as to parents for children under one year old, who are also allowed to form a support bubble.
This also applies to households with a disabled child who require continuous care under the age of 5.
Coronavirus, Lockdown, United Kingdom, Wales, Boris Johnson
World News – USA – The difference between Level 4 rules in Wales and Level 5 in England
. . Related title :
– The many U-turn on the road to England&’s third ban
– The Difference Between Wales& # 39; Alarm Level 4 Restrictions and Level 5 Lockdown in England
– <a href = "/? S = Schools closed, international travel banned and work from home continues, but outdoor exercise is fine: like the new one . . . Schools closed, international travel banned and work from home continues, but outdoor exercise is fine: like the new ones . . .
– UK coronavirus hospital deaths up 413 in highest increase since April
– England& # 39; s Coronavirus lockdown strategy change: a timeline
– schools & # 39 ; to be closed& # 39; when England faces another complete lockdown
– > What is the lockdown elsewhere?
– British health chiefs warn that parts of the health system could be overwhelmed by COVID
– UK coronavirus death toll rises 413 as national lockdown calls for increasing year »> 2020 – a remarkable year
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]