The San Antonio River Walk is one of the great landmarks of Texas and is now a Christmas wonderland.
With good reason, San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg decided to deck the 15-mile walkway from head to toe in thousands of Christmas lights, much sooner than normal. That reason to be this year was horrible for almost everyone, and according to Mayor Nirenberg we could all use a little Christmas cheer now.
Editor’s Choice: Super Fun Texas Activities During COVID When You Can’t Sit On Your Couch
In addition to the incredible experience of simply walking up and down the path, you can also take part in numerous special vacation events that take place on the river.
One of those events is the Caroling Boats, where you and your group of friends can rent a boat and cruise the river while you sing your favorite vacation music to all of your loyal fans.
The best part about the river hike is that not only is it open 24/7, but it’s completely FREE, although it may be difficult not to stop and buy some famous San Antonio tacos along the way.
Why You Must Go: This magical Texas landmark really goes way beyond that when it comes to Christmas. The river hike is an absolute must for the holiday season and luckily you have plenty of time to experience it this year.
San Antonio, Coronavirus, Ron Nirenberg, curfew, Bexar County, Nelson Wolff
World news – USA – The San Antonio River Walk turned into a magical Christmas light spectacle
. . Related Title :
– San Antonio and Bexar County issue partial curfew Thanksgiving weekend curfew
– >> Bexar County judge , San Antonio Mayor Issues Night Curfew for Thanksgiving Weekend
– Houston curfew? Mayor Turner says he won’t rule out &.
– With coronavirus on the rise and with no statewide shutdown on the horizon, officials in San Antonio and Bexar Counties are taking . . .
– San Antonio implies curfew on Thanksgiving holidays, weekend after
– Bexar County under partial curfew through Thanksgiving weekend
– San Antonio Institute Curfew, Bexar County Thanksgiving Night Begins
– The San Antonio River Walk turned into a magical Christmas light spectacle
– San Antonio, Bexar County under curfew Thanksgiving weekend
– San Antonio and Bexar Counties impose curfew
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: