Here’s all the information you need to prepare for Monday night’s game against the Terrapins.
The No.. 6 Wisconsin Badgers (8-1 overall, 2-0 Big Ten) return to the Kohl Center Monday night to take on the visiting Maryland Terrapins (5-3 overall, 0-2 Big Ten). . The Badgers, who won a major road win over the Michigan State Spartans, moved up three places in the latest AP Poll rankings and will look to continue their unbeaten conference start against the Terps.
The Terps competed as defending Big Ten champions with the Badgers and Spartans this season, and while both Maryland and MSU are currently 2-2 in the conference, the Terps definitely made the tougher decision this year. Maryland’s best win this year is against a KenPom No.. 119 The Old Dominion team and the Terps have lost both street games (Clemson and Purdue) and all three games against Power 5 conference teams (add Rutgers). .
Maryland has demonstrated its ability to score with anyone, but its defensive efficiency rating in the conference is only ahead of that of Nebraska and Iowa. One of their main problems was preventing teams from starting and doing threesomes. In their last game, Maryland surrendered seven three-point marks to Purdue in the first half, allowing the Boilermakers to shoot 10 out of 22 (45). 5%) in the afternoon.
That percentage is just four percentage points above the Wisconsin season average, and I’m sure the Terps have focused on the three-point defense since losing to Purdue. Maryland gives up 40. 2% of all their points from outside the arch, the No.. 15 in the nation. In this particular scenario, ranking high is bad.
If you look at Maryland’s starting grid, you will find that there is no one taller than 6-foot-7, but neither is anyone under 6-foot-5. While the terps don’t appear to be fierce, « switch everything », gushing defenses, they definitely have the ability to do so in terms of size at girth.
Even if Micah Potter and Nate Reuvers have significant economies of scale, Maryland has some options off the bench that can beat Wisconsin’s two tall men in 6-foot-8 junior Jairus Hamilton and 7-foot-2 in sophomore year Chol Marial.
An interesting note for those following on into recruiting and Wisconsin High School basketball, James Graham III of Milwaukee skipped his senior season at Nicolet and arrived in Maryland today! He’s not eligible to play yet, but you’ll bet Maryland will be jacked the next time he gets to Madison.
Thanks to everyone who helped me on this trip! I made it to College Park and am ready to work picture. Twitter. com / a8YT8cnUUG
We’re back home and back in action! It’s SPIELDAG at the Kohl Center! #OnWisconsin »#Badgers pic. Twitter. com / er753JSnF1
Wisconsin Badgers Men’s Basketball, Maryland Terrapins Men’s Basketball, Big Ten Conference, Maryland Terrapins Soccer, University of Wisconsin-Madison, College Basketball
World News – USA – Wisconsin vs.. . Maryland: watch it, preview the game, and open the thread
. . Related title :
– Wisconsin vs.. . Maryland: Watch, Preview the Game and Open the Thread
– Wisconsin vs.. . Maryland Odds, Line: 2020 College Basketball Picks, Dec.. . 28 predictions from the proven model
– Follow post-game coverage as No.. 6 Wisconsin Badgers go to Maryland Terrapins
– Maryland vs.. . # 6 Wisconsin Live Stream, NCAA College Basketball, TV Channel, Start Time, Odds, Predictions
– <a href = "/? S = Maryland vs.. . Wisconsin College Basketball Odds & Picks: Bet the Badgers Early Maryland vs.. . Wisconsin College Basketball Odds & Selection: Bet the badger early
– Lucas& # 39; 3-pointer: Wisconsin vs.. . Maryland
– Wisconsin Basketball Is Strongly Preferred vs.. . Maryland according to BetMGM
– Maryland men&’s basketball stunned No.. 6 Wisconsin, 70-64
– NCAA Men& # 39; s Basketball: Maryland Terrapins vs. Wisconsin Badgers – Possible Lineups and Predictions
– LIVE Q& A with Wisconsin beatwriter Jesse Temple
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: