Your favorite Portland Trail Blazers podcast is back! Dave and Dia check out LaMarcus Aldridge returning to the Blazers, Aaron Gordon trading opportunities, Portland’s salary cap, and the continued greatness of Damian Lillard. They ask the philosophical question: which was worse, the recent loss to the Phoenix Suns or one to the Minnesota Timberwolves. They talk about the weaknesses the blazers showed this week and whether they really matter in the long run. (The hosts disagree. As usual, Dia says Dave is right, but she is more right. It may be true!) They also dig into stories about children and family before asking the final question: which teams are in At the Western Conference, the blazers are significantly better than and what does that suggest their current place in the overall standings?
You can check out or subscribe to the podcast by clicking here or just listening in the nifty embed field below.
Related Title :
– 4 ideal Aaron Gordon trading scenarios
– Orlando Magic exudes confidence that they can still finish the season strong
– Six potential Aaron Gordon trade destinations
– Would the Trail Blazers prefer LaMarcus? Aldridge or Aaron Gordon?
– Magic start in back-to-back, fight for the playoff future
– Magic Formula: Experts Explain How Orlando Should Approach NBA Closing Trade
– Aaron Gordon (injury management) questionable for Magic on Thursday
– New York takes the home winning streak in the matchup with Orlando
– Knicks try to give Magic ninth consecutive loss
– Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: